SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wireless Database Viewer Plus Wireless Database Viewer PlusSynchronize any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Edition Device(3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi). Changes on Symbian device can synchronize wirelessly and instantly to desktop database
Landmarks Python extension that allows access to the Landmarks API which is available on 3rd edition phones (and newer)
Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft Silverlight for Symbian Developer Tools description includes a runtime that is optimized to display content on memory constrained devices. Silverlight support for Symbian S60 5th Edition devices includes the ability to view Silverlight applications in the mobile browser and the tools to build Silverlight applications that target devices
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Ensymble Ensymble-is a collection of Python modules and command line programs for Symbian OS software development.
SIS files made with Ensymble work from S60 3rd Edition phones onwards. For 1st and 2nd Edition phones there's py2sisng
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba. The resulting files will be smaller, obfuscated, and heavily optimized
dEditor Script for mShell dEditor Script for mShell is an m editor written in m! If you often edit m scripts directly on the phone you should consider this editor. It simplifies your work with function lists, markers, highligthing etc. Especially on Series 60 you will also like the scroll speed since the editor is completely in graphic mode
Mobots MoBots are small applications that you can build in your phone using a very simple graphical interface. They act automatically on specific events like small robots. This is why we call them Mobile Robots or MoBots
Other Software by developer «Sirius»:
Comments on SISContents:
Its very good
Date: 18 Apr 12
i need this programs
Date: 20 Sep 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SISContents supports it