VS-SunBeeOS - VS-SunBeeOS is special powered tool for C++ Symbian OS development for Visual Studio .NET 2003 based on EPOC from MMP technology 4.0. VS-SunBeeOS tool creates new projects from user templates and converts from existing C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET - 2003. VS-SunBeeOS creates special VC++ project for VS .NET 2003 which can be easy configured and changed in the further Symbian OS application development.
VC++ projects are used for the enterprise application development and debugging with the WINS Symbian OS emulator. VS-SunBeeOS's VC++ project provides final code build for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms for UREL and UDEB modes.
· Supports VC++ projects created with using EPOCfromMMP technology versions 2.xx-3.5x.
· Converts from C++ Symbian OS MMP projects into VC++ projects.
· Reverse Engineering tool-wizard creates back C++ Symbian OS MMP project from VC++ project.
· Supports creating new projects from the user project templates which can be extended with own user templates.
· VC++ project supports the following features: cpp (ms vc++ and gnu c++ compiler) build, mbm bitmaps files build, resources files build, aif's files build, platform builds.
· VC++ project provides supporting the frozen ordinals in exports names and Deffile Editor is included into wizard..
· During application development you can create new classes, add and delete. cpp files without external VC++ project regenerating.
· VC++ project supports the following C++ Symbian OS MMP target types: APP, DLL, CTL, ECOMIIC, ANI, LIB, EPOCEXE, EXEDLL, EXE.
· VC++ project provides final code for ARMI, ARM4 and THUMB platforms in UREL and UDEB modes.
· VC++ project provides the wide libraries support for WINS,ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform builds.
· VS-SunBeeOS has Tool-Wizard for Advanced VC++ project Management functions and switching Symbian OS SDK; custom settings for ARM4, ARMI and THUMB platform build; creating and editing the Resource files; creating and editing the MBM Bitmap files; creating and editing the Simple Installation Package; creating and editing the AIF files (EPOC and 7.0s); managing VC++ project Libraries.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SDP Editor SDP Editor - An application for updating SDP records on Series 60, specifically for making Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X usable with Series 60. Licensed under GPL.
OBEX File Transfer on Series 60, with Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X
This only conserns Series 60 2nd edition (and probably 1st edition, too), 3rd edition and Series 80 work as they should
Landmarks Python extension that allows access to the Landmarks API which is available on 3rd edition phones (and newer)
HTML Control HTML Control-this open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS. By using it, you can build complex UI easily even without any knowledge of Symbian drawing APIs. Now you can focus on UI design, without being limited by technology
LocationRequestor LocationRequestor -Python extension that allows access to the Location Acquisition API (which connects to, for example, an internal and/or external GPS). It supports both blocking calls and callbacks. It is based on the 'lbsreference' example in the Symbian SDK
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS
mShell mShell is a complete, unlimited m implementation with comprehensive function library. m scripts and own modules can be run, developed, and communicated. In addition, it contains the applications mSupervisor (m script autostart, SMS control of mShell) and mViewer (m file type recognition)
Wireless Database Viewer Plus Wireless Database Viewer PlusSynchronize any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Edition Device(3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi). Changes on Symbian device can synchronize wirelessly and instantly to desktop database
Ensymble Ensymble-is a collection of Python modules and command line programs for Symbian OS software development.
SIS files made with Ensymble work from S60 3rd Edition phones onwards. For 1st and 2nd Edition phones there's py2sisng
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
Other Software by developer «BeeKeros»:
Comments on VS-SunBeeOS:
Date: 16 Sep 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VS-SunBeeOS supports it