PhoNetInfo is an application which retrieves detailed phone and network information such as firmware version; IMSI; IMEI; SIM card and battery status; WLAN IP, MAC, MTU and speed, bluetooth MAC and device class; network mode, name, signal strength, (cell) ID and country code; CPU speed, type and architecture; RAM and ROM; running tasks; MMC & SD Card; supported camera formats, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug in memory CID information item that caused the application to not launch under certain circumstances
What's New in 3.2.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia Oro (RM-749) (0x20035560)
· Added platform support for Symbian "Anna" devices
What's New in 3.1.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia C7 Astound (0x2002BF92), Nokia X7-00 (0x20029A6F), Nokia E6-00 (0x20023767)
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Improved readability of UMTS cell identifiers. They are now split into two parts: 1) RNC ID (Radio Network Controller Identification) 2) Node B Cell ID (Node B Cell Identification)
What's New in 2.9.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia C5-03 (0x2002C12F)
· Fixed empty WLAN status item on some older S60 devices
What's New in v 2.8.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia 5250 (0x2002BF93), Nokia C6-01 (0x2002376A), Nokia C7-00 (0x2002BF92), Nokia E7-00 (0x2002BF96), Nokia N8 (0x20029A73)
Misc enhancements and fixes:
· Added platform support for Symbian S^3 devices
· Fixed some bugs concerning Symbian S^3 device compatibility: a) Removed phone reboot menu item (not available on that platform) b) Adjusted WLAN availability status c) Modified CPU type detection routine
Support Symbian Anna devices.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Swiss Manager Pro Swiss Manager Pro- provides task management, system information, and file manager services, all in one application. A composite system utility that indeed acts like the Swiss army knife for smartphones, considered as an essential addition by many users. Compatible with all Symbian/S60 phones
SPB Mobile Shell Symbian SPB Mobile Shell introduces the next generation user interface while keeping all advantages of a Symbian device. Enjoy your Symbian phone!
SPB Mobile Shell 3
Slide Helper Slide Helper -automatically perform useful functions as you close or open the slider
PyUtilS60 PyUtilS60-this small Python script will perform some useful functions for your Symbian mobile phone:
1: Theme Remover
This function allows you to remove themes from your mobile
Usually the theme won't be showing in the application manager to uninstall.
2: Remove stuck installation files from memory card
3: Remove unwanted auto start applications
LogViews LogViews is a log analysis tool to capture syslog messages and easily filter and color the important traces. The results can be saved to a file for later analysis. Also supports bluetooth and USB logging for help in Symbian development
SensorInfo Shows Sensor Information on device It also could be used on Homescreen (for N97) Supports S60v5 Devices
ShareMenu ShareMenu - ShareMenu is a tool software that can transfer the softwares on your own phone to your friends, you can share your softwares with your friends. If you installed ShareMenu, you can be very convenient via Bluetooth function on your cell phone to share all your softwares with your friends
N72Smart Extension and improving functionality of Symbian Smartphones
JSRCheck This Java MIDlet application examines your phone to check which Java optional packages (JSRs) are supported.
Where a JSR optional package is included, its version is shown if known.
The implementation of java optional packages may vary from phone to phone and this application should be used as an indication of support only
Other Software by developer «Patrick Frei»:
Comments on PhoNetInfo:
Date: 20 Mar 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PhoNetInfo supports it