Mobile Tracking System is a new project from Fightersoft Multimedia that provides real time tracking and messaging services.
How does it work?
The client version of MTS is a smartphone application that can get the identification data of the current cell in use by the mobile phone. With this information, the client application connects to the MTS server via GPRS and the server returns the location description of that cellid to the phone. Based on this concept, MTS can provide a number of interesting services such as mobile phone tracking, viewing of pictures from every part of the country, messaging services and the best is yet to come.
Note: If your phone runs Symbian S60 2nd edition then you will need in addition to the J2ME version the MTS daemon that will feed the network related information to the java application. You can set it to automatically start when the OS boots because it uses virtually no resources. However, the MTS daemon is written in Python so you will need the Python libraries installed on your phone.
· get your current location from a GSM cellid
· get your current location from the GPS receiver
· add or edit a cellid directly from the mobile client
· every cellid can have a photo
· realtime any user tracking (if allowed by user)
· send and receive e-mail messages directly to and from the MTS client
· send and receive MTS chat messages
· send and receive files
· get notifications when a previously specified user is in the area
· local database for users without a GPRS/wap connection
· watch TV
What's New in This Release:
· added more buttons on the interface for the PPC version
· added the updated operators.txt file and new homescreens (WM6 included) in the CAB installation file
· improved the Sign Post feature
· now when receiving messages from guest (from the MTS homepage - web2mts) you can now reply directly to their real usernames or email address
· added SMS sending support directly from MTS
· added support for saving and loading drafts while composing messages
· added support for getting the contact information from the phone's contacts
· fixed some GUI glitches
· added support for Polish language
· cleaned up the code
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, S60 1st Edition, S60 2nd Edition, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, S80 6.0, S80 7.0, S90 7.0, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
IpdDump IpdDump 0.3 RC2-the utility was created initially to extract SMS records from a Blackberry backup, which is an IPD (Inter@ctive Pager Backup) file. Its goal is to be able to extract and export all types of records into customized open text formats
Best MessageStorer Series 80 Best MessageStorer lets you easily and conveniently save your SMS, MMS, emails in a text file and send them to your PC
IpdDump The IpdDump utility was created initially to extract SMS records from a Blackberry backup, which is an IPD (Inter@ctive Pager Backup) file. Its goal is to be able to extract and export all types of records into customized open text formats.
What's New in This Release:
· More fixes for the bad formated ipd's
SMS SUITE SMS SUITE is a sms manage tools. It can backup your message to a txt file in your mmc card. It can help you to search and delete your message easily. It has strong helper, which can help you to use it easy. Try it, you will like it
Best MessageStorer for Nokia 9500/9300(i) In the main view of Best MessageStorer you can choose specific folder in the left tree. If you want to see all messages choose folder All, if messages from Inbox folder only - choose folder Inbox.
In the right listbox you will see a list of all messages in the chosen folder
MMS Icons MMS Icons is a collection of 37 moving three-dimensional icons.
They are high-quality rendered icons and symbols representing concepts such as meetings, calender, tools, writing, messaging, etc.
These spinning, threedimensional icons can be used for MMS messages on a mobile phone. It makes your messages more fun and more compelling
MMS: Love Story! MMS: Love Story! - Surprise your darling on St. Valentine's Day! Do not miss this offer.
Seven MMS animations with different appeal. Everyone can find the right sentiment for St. Valentine's Day compliments. Moreover, they are designed to be appropriate for gentleman to ladies, and lady to gentlemen greetings
SMSzipper SMSzipper compresses your SMS. To send and read SMS with more than 160 characters just install the SMSzipper software to your mobile phone (supported platforms) and you are ready to go! The program automatically starts once a compressed SMS is being received
PicoSMS PicoSMS is a free and complete SMS and MMS messaging application for any Java (J2ME, MIDP 2.0) or Symbian cellphone