UpCode includes an optical reader that uses mobile phones/devices to add any electronic information or system to printed products and to electronic information on screens. The barcode (2D data matrix, QR-code, 1D barcode or color code) or other type of tag (picture, OCR) gives mobile phone users multiple access and interaction, for an example but not only to internet content simply by pointing their phone at a code. Complete integration of localization, personalization, objects and other data.
Using the UpCode program:
* Open the program from the menu.
* Make sure that nothing is covering the camera.
* Point the camera at the UpCode code, until the program automatically takes a picture of the code.
* If an empty field is opened instead of the camera type in the number of the code and choose "go". (This means that your phone has no camera or the manufacturer has not provided any camera access for the model in question)
* If the mobile asks for connection answer yes or choose an access point.
* When scanning the code you can zoom in on the code by using the arrow keys; up and down
* From the program menu you can adjust also ROI size, contrast and brightness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ZXing ZXing(pronounced "zebra crossing") is an open-source, multi-format 1D/2D barcode image processing library implemented in Java. The project's focus is on using the built-in camera on mobile phones to photograph and decode barcodes on the device, without communicating with a server
Microsoft Tag reader Microsoft Tag - The Microsoft Tag mobile tagging system instantly connects you to more information and entertainment without typing long URLs or texting shortcodes. Simply snap the tag with your mobile phone, and Microsoft Tag takes you there
Comments on UpCode Symbian:
i would like to download the snake classic game
Date: 16 Dec 10
ok lige odlicno
Date: 15 Oct 11
Date: 6 May 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if UpCode Symbian supports it