Adobe AIR enables you to have your favorite web apps with you all the time. AIR apps run on your Android device without a browser, providing the convenience of a native app.
Download size of AIR is compressed to 6MB. When installed, the binary is uncompressed to 16MB on the device. With AIR 2.7, you now have the ability to move Adobe AIR to the SD Card. The amount of data that can be moved is dependent on your OS version.
What's New in This Release:
· Adobe AIR now brings to you some of the latest and high quality games, hand-picked by our editors.
· Fixed: orientationChange event handler fetches wrong stage.orientation values.
· On Android OS, AIR apps streaming MP4 audio hang when pausing and resuming multiple times.
· In applications which utilize the Concurrency feature, a crash can occur when sending a large amount of shared properties between workers.
· Graphics Data Query
· Improved permissions UI for full screen keyboard access
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Bug fixes
· Security enhancements
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Netstream crashes intermittently on disconnect (3193417)
· Issue with stopping live audio streaming on AIR Android (3188340)
· drawWithQuality() does not render filters properly on Android devices (3224928)
· First frame of some live streaming contents freezes (3207896)
· Issue with CameraRoll.browseForImage() causes transparency loss resulting in white color (3291312)
· ActionScript Workers (Flash Player)
· Sandbox Bridge support (Flash Player)
· Licensing support: Flash Player Premium Features for Gaming (Flash Player)
· Stage3D "constrained" profile for increased GPU reach (Flash Player and AIR)
· LZMA support for ByteArray (Flash Player and AIR)
· StageVideo attachCamera/Camera improvements (Flash Player and AIR)
· Compressed texture with alpha support for Stage3D (Flash Player and AIR)
· DXT Encoding (Flash Player and AIR)
· Deprecated Carbon APIs for AIR (AIR)
· Direct AIR deployment using ADT (AIR)
· Ambient AudioPlaybackMode (AIR)
· New option in ADT to list the attached mobile devices (AIR)
What's New in 188.8.131.525:
· Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2067 for Android includes compatibility with Android 4 supported devices, performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability.
What's New in 220.127.116.116:
· Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1686 for Android includes compatibility with Android 4 supported devices, performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability.
What's New in 22.214.171.1248:
· Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1998 for Android includes performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability.
What's New in 188.8.131.528:
· Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2068 for Android includes performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability.
What's New in 220.127.116.111:
· Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1681 for Android provides important security and bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files
Adobe CreatePDF for Android Adobe CreatePDF for Android - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Adobe Reader for Android Adobe Reader is a must-have application for high quality PDF viewing on Android.
· Open PDF files as email attachments, on the web or on device
· Text Reflow
· Send PDF files via email
· Multi-touch gestures for Navigation & Zoom
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed several stability issues
What's New in 10.5
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers
Adobe Photoshop Express Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand - without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, the online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop