SketchBook MobileX is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. SketchBook Mobile Express offers a dedicated set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Mobile Express delivers sophisticated brushes and fluid pencils.
· Full Screen work space with UI-on-demand
· Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
· Canvas size: 320x480 (960x640 on iPhone 4)
· Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
· Import layer from Photo Library or Camera
· Save to Photo Library
· 10 levels of undo and redo
· Flood fill
· Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
· Smooth brush stroking
· Dynamic symmetric drawing
· Color Wheel and Customizable Color Swatches
What's New in This Release:
· Canvas size increased to 400 x 600
· Random Color Controls
· Improved Retina Display
· Improved Pan & Zoom
What's New in 1.5:
Layer Editor UI improvements:
· Cut, Copy & Paste - From within the Layer Editor, cut or copy content from a layer to somewhere outside the app or paste content from elsewhere into a layer. If the content
· In the Layer Editor, Preserve Transparency, Visibility, a thumbnail of the layer, and the opacity percentage are now found within each layer row.
What's New in 1.4:
· Pinch zoom snaps at 100%
· Brush puck constraints - Now Brush Opacity and Size are adjusted independently
· Autosaving for improved canvas recovery
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Splash Screen by Luis Peso
· Bug Fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
SketchBook Express Autodesk SketchBook Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go
Fluid FX Fluid FX brings the fun and excitement of Hollywood visual effects to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Powered by the Academy Award-winning fluid dynamics technology from Autodesk Maya, Fluid FX puts you in control of a real-time simulation using up to 10 multi-touch points. Shoot fire from your finger tips
Pixlr-o-matic PLUS Pixlr-o-matic PLUS - Don’t miss one of the most talked about and popular photo apps, with over 2 million combinations to make your photos look spectacular! It’s so easy that anybody can create stunning shots
SketchBook Pro for iPad SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience
Design Review Mobile Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field
Pixlr-o-matic Pixlr-o-matic - Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three.
With this fun and simple darkroom application, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple steps
Autodesk 360 Mobile Autodesk 360 Mobile - Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field. Autodesk Design Review mobile app enables you to review Autodesk 2D and 3D design files directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch