UI Tweaker - collection of 4 utilities used to customise the outlook and color scheme of the Pocket PC. This collection includes a simple theme manager and utilities to change the system colors as well as the Today color scheme. It includes PT Explorer, TdyScheme Changer, WM5Color Changer and SysColor Changer. Usage Notes:
- Click on a module to view its short description.
- Double click on a module or use the "Launch" button if you wish to launch the selected module. Other Notes:
- WM5Color Changer is only compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Please note that use of QVGA Themes in Default VGA mode is not supported in PT Explorer. Update Description:
- Modified UI.
- Updated PT Explorer to v0.4.4.1. v0.4.1:
- Updated TdyScheme Changer to v0.5.1.
- Updated SysColor Changer to v0.3.1.
- Updated WM5Color Changer to v0.2.1. v0.4:
- Screen orientation aware.
- Updated TdyScheme Changer to v0.5.
- Updated SysColor Changer to v0.3.
- Updated WM5Color Changer to v0.2.
- Updated PT Explorer to v0.4.4.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Other Software by developer «Vicott Wong»:
CurrencyConv CurrencyConv - Currency converter uses real-time currency rates to calculate currency conversions. Conversion rates provided by xmethods.net. Requires the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 which can be downloaded from Microsoft or http://www.s-church.net
SysColor Changer SysColor Changer is a Pocket PC application to change the system colors, e.g. system text color.
Select a component from the dropdown list that you wish to change.
Tap on the color box to select a color for the component.
Tap on the "Apply" after selecting the colors for all the components.
Exit and Soft Reset to activate the changes
PT Explorer PT Explorer - When you store your themes in certain folders, they are not detected in Today Settings. PT Explorer removes this barrier and allows you to install themes which can be found in any folder on the Pocket PC, including the Storage Cards.
Double click on a theme from the list to use it
TPalEditor TPalEditor is a tool for modifying the dictionary used by CooTek's TouchPal.
1. Type a new word in the textbox and press the 'Add' button to add this new word.
2. You can also select an existing word in the list and edit the word in the textbox. Simply press the 'Edit' button to confirm the changes.
DictMgr DictMgr is a collection of 4 utilities used to modify the built-in or add-on dictionaries and one reference tool. It includes DictEditor, T9Editor, WordCorrector, SpellChecker and AcronymReference.
Click on an icon to view its short description.
Double click on an icon or use the "Launch" button if you wish to launch the selected module
AcronymReference AcronymReference is an application for you to check out the meaning of some commonly used acronyms.
Double click on any acronym in the list to view the meaning in a popup box
DictEditor DictEditor is a Pocket PC application for modifying the built-in word completion list which is used by several SIPs (Soft Input Panel) such as Keyboard, Block Recogniser and Letter Recogniser.
Type a new word in the textbox and press the 'Add' button to add this new word.
You can choose the weight factor on a scale of 3 to 31
RViewer This is an application for you to view the icons found in EXE/DLL/CPL files
vSnap vSnap - small and simple screen capture utility for Pocket PCs.
- Select the screen capture start time from the dropdown list.
- Tap on the "Browse" button to select the file location and filename to save the screenshot file