Skitch (iPad) - Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings…with Skitch for iPad!
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
· Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
· Create: Draw something new
· Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
· Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
· Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
· Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
· Sketch and share
· Point out objects and locations in a photo
· Brainstorm design ideas with your team
· Identify a point of interest on a map
· Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
· Have fun!
Skitch is part of the Evernote family of applications designed to help you remember everything.
What's New in This Release:
· Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Enhanced Evernote server support
What's New in 1.0.3:
· New drawing tool! You can now draw rounded rectangles.
· Added Parental Controls setting to manage access to web, camera roll, photos, and maps features.
· Several stability fixes.
· Localization to the following languages: French, Polish, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Korean, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Turkish, Dutch.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «EverNote Corporation»:
Evernote Hello for iPhone Evernote Hello for iPhone - Remembering people is hard. Evernote Hello makes it easy by creating a rich, browsable history of individuals, encounters and shared experiences.
Whenever you meet someone, add them from your address book, allow them to enter their information, or do it yourself
Evernote Peek Evernote Peek is the first app designed for the iPad 2 Smart Cover! Studying with an iPad has never been more natural. Simply peek under the cover to prepare for a quiz, practice a language or strengthen your memory
EverNote (BlackBerry) Evernote for BlackBerry lets you capture any experience, idea, or inspiration as it happens, wherever you find yourself. Evernote for BlackBerry also lets you search and find all the notes that you made using Evernote on your desktop, so that all of your memories are always at your fingertips
Evernote (Android) Evernote (Android) is an easy-to-use, free application that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go
Skitch (Android) Skitch (Android) - Calling Skitch for Android addictively fun is an understatement. It's the perfect way to quickly draw attention to anything in a picture; take a snapshot of something awesome, draw an arrow and add a caption, then post the image on Twitter or Facebook
Evernote (BlackBerry PlayBook) Evernote (BlackBerry PlayBook) - This award winning application lets you remember and recall anything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put it all into Evernote and watch as everything instantly synchronizes from your BlackBerry tablet to your Mac or PC
Evernote (iPhone/iPad) Evernote (iPhone/iPad) From notes and ideas to snapshots and recordings, put everything into Evernote and watch as everything synchronizes from the iPhone to the Web, to your Mac or Windows desktop
Skitch (iPhone/iPad) Skitch (iPhone/iPad) - Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings…with Skitch for iPad!
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like