GMobileSync - allows you to remotely synchronize Google Calendar events to your Windows Mobile 5.0 device using its local internet connection.
GMobileSync has moved to version 1.1 with a few new features. You can download the latest version of GMobileSync here.
* Location data from Google Calendar is now stored in PocketOutlook. Google Calendar supports multiple locations while PocketOutlook only supports one. All locations get concatenated into a single field separated by commas.
* Having friends has never been so cool. All participants (guests) on Google Calendar events are invited to the event in PocketOutlook as well. Each guest has her name and email address added to the PocketOutlook event.
* A shortcut to GMobileSync is now added under the Start Menu for easy access.
* Sync Google Calendar events to PocketOutlook without ActiveSync
* Choose a range of days to sync based on today’s date
* Automatically exit GMobileSync when complete, for fast synchronizations
* Set your local Timezone Offset
* Remove all Google Calendar events from PocketOutlook without disturbing any manually entered events
* GMobileSync is a threaded application so you can see it working and not slow down your Mobile device during a synchronization
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone
GALSync for Smartphone Automatically synchronize your Outlook Global Address List (GAL) to your Smartphone!
GALSync allows you to synchronize your Outlook Global Address List (GAL) to the Contacts folder on your mobile device. Benefits include:
Advanced Filtering for GALs with many entries. Add multiple filters by Company, City, Department, State, Office, Country and Manager
MobileSync Pro (Windows Mobile) MobileSync Pro - Do you own one or more mobile phones from these mobile platforms Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile? Want to Sync between them effortlessly? MobileSync Pro lets you Sync between all your mobiles and the MobileSync Pro server that acts as the central repository
Extreme Agenda Take your Smartphone to the eXtreme!
Are you looking for a full featured replacement for Oulook on your Windows Mobile Smartphone
SmartiOne Smartione is a very nice little application that allows you to tweak and configure your Smartphone from your PC. Smartione allows you to view system information, transfer images and video, convert RSS feeds to HTML, edit your phones registry, explore databases, tweak various aspects of the interface, and organize your start menu, all from your PC
We Are Together (for Windows smartphones) We Are Together If you want to exchange with your friend or workmate,some Calendar appointment, Task, or Contacts,easily, efficiently, and wireless...this program is a very perfect program for you.
You just see a new menu "Send by WeAreTogether",in your default Windows Mobile Calendar, Tasks, or Contacts interface
PocketCopy PocketCopy - At the touch of a button, move your Palm Desktop Address Book, Date Book, To Do List and Memo Pad information into Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes
Smart Contacts Synchronizer Features:
Overwrite/Adds any Desktop database to SmartPhone Contacts or vice versa.
Overwrite/Adds any Desktop database to any specific category of SmartPhone Contacts or vice versa
OggSync Google Calendar Sync OggSync Google Calendar Sync - FreeWare provides full 2 way sync from your phone to one of your Google calendars. Full support for repeating events, and changes to those repeating events and uses over the air or cradled connections so you can always be up to date.
OggSync is pleased to announce OggSync 2.0 suite of products
WorldTime WorldTime 5.0 displays the current date and time including daylight time saving in 58,000 locations across the world.
Designed to run on Windows Mobile 5.x & 6.x devices, supporting all resolutions. The finger friendly UI enables easy navigation on touch devices, and button navigation on non touch devices
PocketMac® TunesSync for Windows Mobile PocketMac® TunesSync for Windows Mobile - Finally, auto-copy your iTunes music to your Pocket PC, Pocket PC Phone or Smartphone...
At last, Windows Mobile users can have the best of both worlds
Comments on GMobileSync:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GMobileSync supports it