WiFiFoFum brings full support for WM5, VGA displays, portrait and landscape orientations. An "aggressive" scanning mode has been included so you can collect more APs than ever before. A German language file has been included so if your PDA is set to German you will see the translated version automatically. There is a partial Greek file too.
· List view showing information such was WEP, SSID, MAC, signal strength(RSSI), latitude, longitude and location precision (HDOP).
· Radar view conveys distance to access points.
· Save, load and merge XML files.
· Export to text, Wi-scan, Tom Tom POI, MemoryMap and Netstumbler (ns1) formats.
· Choose between Pocket PC 2003 toolbar or WM5 soft button look and feel.
· Aggressive scanning mode to find even more access points.
· New network found pop up blocker.
· Supports all wired and bluetooth GPS devices that use the NMEA protocol.
· Compatible with every WiFi card and Pocket PC device available (C-Guys SD card users need to use the NDIS compatible driver).
What's New in This Release:
· Bug with saving GPS Baud fixed.
· Bug with turning off GPS and choosing different COM ports fixed.
· WiFiFoFum can now be purchased to remove the new splash screen, and MUST be purchased if to be used commercially. People who already donated need not purchase.
· Some improvements to Smartphone options
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Kai's » IR+BT Manager (SMP) Kai's » IR+BT Manager (SMP) - Transfer single or all entries from Calendar, Contacts, Tasks per Infrared or Bluetooth to another device
Smurf - Bluetooth Logger Smurf - Bluetooth Logger- program for MS Smartphone, it scans at a set interval and retrieves a list of all the bluetooth devices your device can see. It can also automatically BlueJack devices based on simple rules
GPS.PI GPS.PI - This program recognizes position messages from a various types of hardware. You can use it also, to take positions from your car''s built-in tracking device, from mobile GPS Locator®, from Benofon® telephone, or another hardware. And of course, from another Pocket PC Phone with this program installed
moBlue moBlue is a bluetooth application that makes your WM device able to save incoming bluetooth file transfers to whatever location. There are some additional settings like file filters and auto switch bluetooth mode
GNG BtChat GNG BtChat-Bluetooth Chat and Data Logger Software.This is the Smartphone version of GNG BtChat. You can use this software to chat with friends near with you. First you must enable your smartphone's bluetooth then select outgoing port number from com port setting and then connect and chat. Have fun
btCrawler btCrawler is a simple bluetooth scanner for Windows Mobile based devices. It scans for other visible devices in range and can perform a service query. You can also query for services of your own device and do some selfdiagnostic stuff. In the device list: COD means "Class of Device" (see bluetooth specification for more info)
BT BlueTooth Chess BT BlueTooth Chess-this program should work (theoretically) on any WM devices, Smartphone or PPC, with OS 2003/2003SE/WM5, as long as the device has MS Bluetooth Stack. Tested on Voyager, XPhone2, C500, C550, Tornado, SP5, XDAIIs (thanks to those who have spent time in testing this one.) It also works in landscape mode on PPCs
btIO Simple Bluetooth Mode Switcher that resides in the tray
Easy WiFi (Windows Mobile) Easy WiFi runs in the background on Windows Mobile to connect you automatically to the hotspots you use. Although there is no integrated map, WinMo users can use the online map at easywifi.com to find access locations