MortScript interprets a (quite) simple batch language. If you know .bat files in DOS or shell scripts: it's something like that. Its focus is to remote control or launch other applications, not to write real applications. I.e., you can't do complex dialogs or graphics with it.
It's more an hacker tool without a nifty interface, you have to write your scripts with any text editor.
For beginners, this might be a bit too complicated. However, it's still far more easy to use than e.g. C++.
Available commands currently include:
- Run, activate, hide, close, and kill programs
- Wait functions: certain timespan, wait for existence or activation of windows, lots of other conditions (SleepMessage).
- Send keystrokes, mouse clicks, and some window messages (OK, Cancel, Yes, and No buttons) to windows
- File operations: copy, rename/move, delete, create shortcuts, read and write text files
- Support of ZIP archives (no replacement of existing archived files)
- Read/write access to serial (COM) ports
- Create and remove directories
- Read from and write into the registry
- Open and close connections (closing no longer possible since WM5 AKU3), read files from the Internet
- Several condition and loop structures (If, Switch, Choice dialog, While, ForEach, ...)
- Lots of system features (e.g. rotation, volume, backlight brightness, soft reset, battery level, ...)
- Subroutines (Call, Sub/EndSub)
- Variables, expressions (integer operations, string contatenations, ...), and lots of integrated functions
What's New in This Release:
· MortScriptExe(), returns complete path of interpreter (e.g. "/program files/mortscript/mortscript.exe"), so you don't need to fiddle with SystemPath.
· Made 2nd Join parameter optional
· Switched to VS2005
· Bugfix in array handling
· Desktop: registering a new MortScript.exe location now should work
· Updated manual (though still incomplete, German version almost finished...)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
Instant Mobile Website Creation Instant Mobile Website Creation - Software for Instant Mobile Website Creation. Download this free software and create an unlimited number of mobile websites and be part of the mobile revolution that takes place on the internet right now. The software allows you to produce as many pages and subpages as you like
DynRIL DynRIL - The Radio Interface Layer (RIL) provides an interface that handles the communication between the CellCore system software and the radio hardware. The DynRIL is a powerful wrapper that makes the job of phone applications developers much easier, regardless of the language used
SQL Server Mobile 2005 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Mobile Edition (SQL Server Mobile) is a mobile database solution designed for developers who target Microsoft Windows Mobile based devices. SQL Server Mobile includes the largest number of new and improved features in any version of SQL Server Mobile since the original version, SQL Server CE 1.0
Game Editor Game Editor is the game design software that gives you the power to create the games of your dreams, and, unlike other game creator tools, give you the chance of get and change the source code of the game creator and lets you design and develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices
Driving Log Keep track of driving by GPS, odometer, or other means then use DrivingLog.com to report and update the information!
tGetFile.dll Smartphone tGetFile.dll - File Dialog Box for Pocket PCs. The dialog box can open files only under the "My Documents". tGetFile.dll is an alternative File Dialog Box which does not have this restriction. With tGetFile.dll installed, Tillanosoft PocketNotepad or such programs that support tGetFile
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Other Software by developer «Mort (Mirko Schenk)»:
MortSaver MortSaver is a combination of screensaver, keylock, and a "stay off!" function. Screensaver:
The display's turned off, but the PPC keeps running (e.g. for audio players). In spite to other tools, MortSaver turns off the dispay again if it's been switched on by e.g. an alert or the on/off button
MortButtons Despite the name, MortButtons is NOT a tool to assign applications to buttons, like BtnPlus, VITO ButtonMapper, PowerButton, and similar tools.
Instead, it allows to create multiple small menus, which can be used with just one button
MortPlayer It's an MP3/Ogg player which is optimized for the needs on a Pocket PC. That's (among others) big screen buttons, simple playlist update from the contents of certain directories, and support of hardware buttons. Included features:
All basic functions (Play, pause, skip track, spooling, ..
MortRing A tool to assign ringtones and SMS signals to single contacts or categories (assigned in Outlook or Contacts on your PPC) on Phone Edition PPCs. The ringtone assignment won't work on every PPC, esp. if there are lots of contacts (you'll hear the default ringtone or the one of the previous contact). Sadly, there's nothing I can do about that..