Jabp - Cross-platform personal finance program for Psion, Nokia 9210/9290, UIQ2, UIQ3, Sharp Zaurus, iPAQ, Windows, Unix, Linux.
Now it can synchronize with JabpLite using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· Jabp can now import and export encrypted JabpLite data files.
What's New in 2.44:
· This version implements some changes to the Sync process which reflects that many new phones no longer support USB mass storage mode.
· Some user-requested changes to the Graph View are also implemented.
What's New in 2.43:
· Jabp is updated with a New Find option within the Find View, which makes it quicker to perform repeat searches. The date chooser display now defaults to the edited date and gets a Today button.
What's New in 2.41:
· The personal finance program finally gets a much-requested enhancement to toggle the sort order within the Transaction View.
What's New in 2.40:
· This version implements a new preference Auto Backup On Exit, which automatically creates a JabpLite.dat file when closing the program. A bug with Running Totals in the Transaction View is fixed.
What's New in 2.39:
· This update implements 'drag-to-scroll' in the main views. Also the main views use double-buffering to reduce flicker during screen refreshes.
What's New in 2.38:
· This update allows special account types to be created and provides more information about category balances using the Show Category function
What's New in 2.37:
· An update for Jabp which includes an income & expense report in CSV or TAB format which can be imported into any spreadsheet program for analysis, graphing etc.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0, S80 6.0, Sharp Zaurus OS, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0
Car Expense Manager Car Expense Manager is Symbian OS UIQ 3.x software that allows you to track your vehicle's business and personal expenses, mileage, as well as tracking all the routine vehicle maintenance. Application can be used for any motorized vehicle. e.g. cars, motorcycles, trucks or power machine
pyFuel PyFuel is a simple application to help monitor car fuel consumption and calculate trip costs
Handy Travel Pack S60 Handy Travel Pack – Suite of 6 useful applications for those who is used to pack bags: Weather, Safe, Calculator, Clock, Expense and Converter.
Handy Weather will keep you connected with updated forecast anytime anywhere
MyBudget for SE P800/P900/P910 MyBudget for SE P800/P900/P910 puts you in control of your personal finances. Whether your goal is to reduce debt, save money, or just understand where your money goes, MyBudget can be an invaluable aid.
With MyBudget, you record your expenditures quickly and easily, as you make them
CostCounter CostCounter is a personal money manager which helps you to follow your costs. Customized and multilevel categories are supported. Easy and quick to use.
You can define your own kind of costs in a tree (called folders). Use the Main Menu/Folders/New menu point to add a new top-level group, than enter to the created folder and add a sub-folder with the New menu
Monetizer for Motorola Phone Monetizer for Motorola Phone
Shop&Go gives you the freedom to maintain a list of all the items you want to buy in any number of stores. When you plan to go for shopping, simply point and click at each item you want to buy. It is quite easy to add quantities, price, etc. No need for pen and paper anymore
Flying Money Manager Lite (S60 3rd Edition) Flying Money Manager Lite (S60 3rd Edition) is your FREE personal money manager. This application helps you in tracking your personal expenses, deposits, transfers and other transactions.
What's New in This Release:
· Hotkeys for the most often ised functions;
· Regular daily/weekly/monthly backups;
· Other minor improvements
Best Car for series 60 Best Car for series 60 - Do you have a car and a Symbian OS based smartphone and want to have your personal car manager directly on your phone? Then this application is absolutely necessary for you.
Best Car is a useful and handy utility that lets you keep track of your car's fuel consumption, trips and expenses
Personal Finance Manager Personal Finance Manager is your personal and business money and budget manager . It’'''''s proven that using Flying Money Manager is a lot easier than keeping track of all paper receipt..
Your Intuit Quicken and MS Money handheld companion
Handy Expense UIQ 3.0 Handy Expense - Learn where your money is gone during your business trip or holiday. Don’t pay travel expenses from your pocket! Calculate them all with Handy Expense software for UIQ-3.
It’s always on hand
Other Software by developer «Malcolm Bryant»:
JabpLite The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
# Multiple accounts
# Default and user-defined categories
# Regular transactions (ie
vCal Produces vCalendar files from Symbian Agenda/Calendar files and vice versa. Includes source code
jPlaylist jPlaylist is a very small Java program running under Windows to create or update a music playlist to be compatible with UIQ3 phones.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to include support for playlists in unicode
JabpLite JabpLite is a sophisticated free personal finance manager. Includes accounts, categories, standing orders, investments, currencies and much more. Home page http://www.freepoc.org. Other features in JabpLite: Future Balance prediction, Net Worth calculation, Regular transactions, Quick Start mode
jTextLite jTextLite is a simple text editor which runs on almost all mobile phones. The program is useful for quick note-taking and comes with standard Find and Replace functions. A special feature is the built-in encryption using the secure RC4 function, meaning that jTextLite can be used as a store for passwords and confidential data
jCompile jCompile - Compose, edit and compile Personal Java directly on your P800 smartphone or Psion computer!
Malcolm Bryant and FreEPOC bring you a self-contained way to develop and maintain Java programs without requiring the Symbian Java SDK, or even a Windows PC. Realistically, you won't want to write large Java programs without using a keyboard
FreeCrypt File encryption for Nokia 9210. Includes source code