The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
# Multiple accounts
# Default and user-defined categories
# Regular transactions (ie. save the transactions you do regularly)
# Track your investments
# Standing Orders (yearly, monthly, daily with any frequency), automatically generated on the due dates
# Future Balance calculations (see if you will have enough money to last until pay day!)
# Net worth calculation
# Top ten expense categories (see where your money is going!)
# Foreign currency accounts with automatic revaluation when FX rates change
and much more.
JabpLite comes with a sister program JabpBT, which allows smartphones running MIDP 2.0 to exchange data with a PC via Bluetooth. You can import or export QIF files to work with other PC-based financial programs. You can also backup your data and, when the time comes, move it onto your next phone!
Now it can synchronize with JABP using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· An update to the Quick Start feature which reduces the number of required keypresses on supported devices (including Android). Quick Start is useful for recording new transactions on-the-fly without needing to enter the main program.
What's New in 1.82:
· This release fixes a bug with the Purge process.
What's New in 1.80:
· A small update for JabpLite to improve the operation of the Back key on Android devices
What's New in 1.79:
· Better support for large screen Android devices
· Fixed occasional blank screen problem when going into a view
· Improved function of Back key on Android
· Optimized layout of Category View and Currency View to adjust to various screen siz
What's New in 1.75:
· A number of bugs have been fixed.
What's New in 1.74:
· This version implements a new preference Auto Backup On Exit, which automatically creates a JabpLite.dat file when closing the program. This works best on Android devices because they don't prompt the user when writing to memory card. A bug with Running Totals in the Transaction View is fixed.
What's New in 1.73:
· The mobile version implements 'drag-to-scroll' in the main views. A new one-touch menu system is introduced for touch-screen devices which reduces the number of keys pressed and speeds up navigation. To turn this on, go to Extra Options > Preferences > Use Canvas Menu and set option to Yes.
What's New in 1.72:
· A bug-fix release which prevents JabpLite from crashing when going to background on Android devices and also fixes problem with transfers when importing data files.
What's New in 1.71:
· This update allows special account types to be created and provides more information about category balances using the Show Category function.
What's New in 1.70:
· This version implements a user request to select multiple accounts when using the Find function. A bug which could cause the Future Balance calculation to fall over is now fixed.
What's New in 1.69:
· JabpLite version 1.69 fixes some minor bugs.
What's New in 1.68:
An update for JabpLite which includes an income & expense report in CSV or TAB format which can be imported into any spreadsheet program for analysis, graphing etc.
What's New in 1.67:
A further update to make JabpLite more 'finger-friendly' for touch-screen devices with capacitive displays. A new Preference is included called Line Spacing which changes the spacing of items displayed on the screen. Set Line Spacing to (for example) 10 to make items easier to select with your finger.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Java enabled phone
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, S60 1st Edition, S60 2nd Edition, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, S80 6.0, S80 7.0, S90 7.0, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
XS Finance (Symbian) XS Finance (Symbian) - XS Finance is a feature rich but easy to use mobile application for managing all your finances.
XS Finance is designed to be a complete solution, removing the necessity for an equivalent desktop product. XS Finance is multilingual,
multi-currency and multi-account aware
Automobile Manager Automobile Manager- is Symbian OS UIQ 3.x software that allows you to track your vehicle's business and personal expenses, mileage, as well as tracking all the routine vehicle maintenance. Application can be used for any motorized vehicle. e.g. cars, motorcycles, trucks or power machine
Monetizer for Nokia N & E Series Phones Monetizer for Nokia N & E Series Phones
Shop&Go gives you the freedom to maintain a list of all the items you want to buy in any number of stores. When you plan to go for shopping, simply point and click at each item you want to buy. It is quite easy to add quantities, price, etc. No need for pen and paper anymore
Lubisoft Outlays Lubisoft Outlays - Would you like to save your money although you are not sure about your daily expenses? Do you want to organize your expenses? Lubisoft Outlays is a very helpful assistant, which helps you to reach your target. Notice your expenses and you will save easily. You will know where you spend too much and then it will be easy to reduce your expenses
Expense Calendar Expense Calendar is a Symbian Series 60 application designed to organize and keep track of your home, business, personal and other expenses. Expense Calendar makes the tasks of recording, organizing, and reporting expenses easy and automatic and will help you organize your expenses in the most intuitive way
PBC-Eurotariff 1 PBC-Eurotariff is a cost control balance application that lets the EU user set a balance for his roaming mobile services. This balance is tracked in real time mode by the handset and the user is notified when it ends. This application runs on handsets operated by Symbian S60 3rd V9.1 and above
RMRFuel RMRFuel-allows you to monitor the fuel consumption of up to 10 vehicles. It maintains a record of Amount Paid, Cost per Gallon/litre, Distance covered and Fuel Consumption, and presents it in a text format and as a graph. A reminder function is built in for periodic servicing or oil changes. The program is fully configurable for all international measures
Business Finance Manager Business Finance Manager- is your personal and business money and budget manager . It’''''''''''s proven that using Flying Money Manager is a lot easier than keeping track of all paper receipt..
Your Intuit Quicken and MS Money handheld companion
ExpenseReport for P800/P900 L3's ExpenseReport lets you record your expenses quickly and easily, as you make them, so you'll never lose track of travel expenses again
RMRBank RMRBank is probably one of the most comprehensive accounts program for these machines
Other Software by developer «Malcolm Bryant»:
jTextLite jTextLite is a simple text editor which runs on almost all mobile phones. The program is useful for quick note-taking and comes with standard Find and Replace functions. A special feature is the built-in encryption using the secure RC4 function, meaning that jTextLite can be used as a store for passwords and confidential data
JabpSync Provides a synchronisation function between the personal finance programs Jabp and JabpLite
vCal Produces vCalendar files from Symbian Agenda/Calendar files and vice versa. Includes source code
jText A simple text editor for the UIQ2 and UIQ3 devices
JabpLite JabpLite is a sophisticated free personal finance manager. Includes accounts, categories, standing orders, investments, currencies and much more. Home page http://www.freepoc.org. Other features in JabpLite: Future Balance prediction, Net Worth calculation, Regular transactions, Quick Start mode
Jabp Jabp - Cross-platform personal finance program for Psion, Nokia 9210/9290, UIQ2, UIQ3, Sharp Zaurus, iPAQ, Windows, Unix, Linux.
Now it can synchronize with JabpLite using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· Jabp can now import and export encrypted JabpLite data files.
What's New in 2
JabpBT JabpBT - JabpBT is a sister program to JabpLite which enables data to be exchanged with a PC via Bluetooth. As well as installing JabpBT on your phone, you will also need to install JabpBT on your PC. For the PC version, as well as full instructions, please refer to the download for JabpLite
jPlaylist jPlaylist is a very small Java program running under Windows to create or update a music playlist to be compatible with UIQ3 phones.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to include support for playlists in unicode
jCompile jCompile - Compose, edit and compile Personal Java directly on your P800 smartphone or Psion computer!
Malcolm Bryant and FreEPOC bring you a self-contained way to develop and maintain Java programs without requiring the Symbian Java SDK, or even a Windows PC. Realistically, you won't want to write large Java programs without using a keyboard