Gravity is the first fully-featured and native Twitter client for the Symbian S60 platform. It supports multiple accounts, Twitter Search, Laconica, TwitPic and wraps everything into a gorgeous looking interface.
· Compatible with Twitter and Laconica
· All functions available on your S60 phone: tweet, reply, DM, follow & unfollow, create favourites, search, auto-update and many more …
· Tabbed view of your Timeline, Replies, Messages, Friends, …
· Setup and use as many accounts as you want at the same time
· Twitter-Search section with multiple search tabs and Twitter Trends
· Post pictures via TwitPic
· Open URLs from any Tweet
· Kinetic scrolling on S60v5 (Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97)
· Theme support on S60v3 (fixed dark and bright theme)
What's New in This Release:
· Hot-fix for the Facebook login problem and a fix for deleting DMs
What's New in 2.80.7256 / 2.82.7286 beta:
· See your timeline, your mentions, friends and followers
· Read the global stream, check out new users and follow them - if you like
· Fetch threads or search for #hashtags
· Preview images posted to App.net just like you're used to on Twitter
Improvements & Bug Fixes:
· Network Stack rewritten and optimized (for slow connections)
· Screen rendering performance improved
· On older S^3 phones (N8, C7, E7), the screen is rendered at 60 frames per second like on Belle FP2 phones. You can disabled this feature from the View Settings.
· On S60v5 and S^3, the bottom toolbar can be switched to black
· Foursquare: the "Map" button for your profile works again
· Facebook: the "Send Message" button on friends' profiles works again
· Del.icio.us: tagging of URLs uploaded to Delicious.com is fixed
· Integrated web browser improved for S^3, Anna & Belle
· Twitter Profile view finally shows "FOLLOWS YOU" again
· Profile view optimized - still not 100% fine on older S60v3 phones
· Experimental: on S^3, you can dim the screen by 50% (globally)
What's New in 2.00.7003 / 2.50.7032 beta:
New Features & Improvements:
· In picture preview mode, swipe left/right or use cursor keys to browse all pictures
· The Foursquare account preview shows your last check-in
· "Pull-down to Refresh" has been improved (S60v5 and S^3 / Anna / Belle)
· The "Important" folder has been removed from Twitter Accounts
· When retweeting, the cursor is positioned in front of the retweet for better editing
· Hotfix / Work-around for the missorted tweets, mentions and DMs
· Stale or expired Facebook accounts can be edited or deleted again
· The embedded browser (S60v5 and S^3 / Anna / Belle) is more stable now
What's New in 2.00.7003:
· Your own tweets that have been retweeted are shown in the “My Tweets” tab
· The “In-Reply-To” button will show all retweets of your (retweeted) Tweet
· Browse all your own Favourites by scrolling down (automatically loading more)
· Browse all User Tweets (from a user’s profile) by scrolling down
· Support for Messages and Notifications has been added
· Posts now show the picture and additional description text
· Browse a user’s Wall and post to the Wall
· Read up to 30 most recent comments in a special Post & Comment view
· Virtual Keyboard for Symbian^3 & S60v5 in both portrait and landscape mode
· Landscape mode virtual keyboard finally has Close & Send keys
· Key button popups are rendering correctly on the left and right sides of the keyboard
· A special Edit key opens the phone’s default editor
· The keyboard supports English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese Layout
· The new S^3 fullscreen mode is now available for S60v5 as well
· Auto-More: List automatically loads and displays tweets from Cache
· Preview of pictures supports Instagr.am now
· Google Reader now synchronizes read/unread posts on startup
· Twitter/Facebook buttons have been added to the new keyboard for Foursquare
· Google Reader: a very old crashing Bug has been fixed (USER 130)
· UI Layout crashing bug fixed (KERN-EXEC 3)
· JSON Parser has been fixed for Twitter (”change of your identity” Bug & RT Bug)
· Background Power-Safe mode was broken and has been fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WordMobi WordMobi is an S60 client for WordPress written in Python that helps you manage your blog while saving time and bandwidth. Common blog operations, like posting, approve comment, post delete, comments visualization, for instance, are possible using WordMobi.
What's New in This Release:
· Use Python for S60 2
MyStrands Social Player MyStrands Social Player is a music player that lets you discover new music, connect with people, and share your tastes with friends. In this latest version 3.1, it now also supports scrobbling to Last
Skiller WallBall Skiller WallBall - Play Wallball with your friends from anywhere around the world.
Build your own social network of game loving friends.
After a simple registration, you can chat and play, send funny messages and show off your skills
PicoBlogger for Series 60 PicoBlogger for Series 60 - Mobile Blogging client for Symbian Series 60 devices compatible with BLOGGER, LiverJournal, Text America, Movable Type, Type Pad, and most Blog services.
· Capture and share you thoughts from your phone and post to any blog site
· Users of PICOBLOGGER can post to several accounts hosted on any site by any blog publishing systems
PicoBlogger 3.1 (2006) / Mobile community the way it should be! PicoBlogger 3.1 (2006) / Mobile community the way it should be! - Now, blogging from your phone is easier than ever. Whether you use Blogger, LiveJournal or Wordpress with PicoBlogger 3, you can publish and download videos, photos, and audio files. Turn AutoBlogger on, to experience one-click mobile blogging
Pikchur Pikchur for Nokia makes photo sharing on your favorite social networks and micro-blogging platforms fun and easy, upload once and share everywhere!
KiTwitts KiTwitts allows your to search for twitts on Twitter using keywords. For any Nokia S60 device
Stew Stew is a widget for Symbian s60 5th edition (and especially for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic). It lets you view your Twitter stream, as well as post updates, right from your phone! Stew is able to update over WiFi or a cellular network. The interface has large, finger-friendly buttons, which make it easy to use
PeerBox Mobile Join PeerBox Mobile; - the coolest social networking service. Meet friends, watch videos and picture
netomat Hub with RSS beta netomat Hub with RSS beta - Read news, update blogs, share images, and hold online chats from your phone and your PC using this free service.
Unlimited text and image messaging.
- Receive text, photos, RSS feeds, and blogs delivered to your phone and PC.
- Share syndicated content on public or private hubs.
- Know when there are updates to your hubs
Remote S60 Professional Skin Pack #1 Remote S60 Professional Skin Pack #1 - This Skin Pack contains the images of the following mobile phones for use with Remote S60 Professional.
Please start the setup application to install the skins for Remote S60 Professional