Gravity is the first fully-featured and native Twitter client for the Symbian S60 platform. It supports multiple accounts, Twitter Search, Laconica, TwitPic and wraps everything into a gorgeous looking interface.
· Compatible with Twitter and Laconica
· All functions available on your S60 phone: tweet, reply, DM, follow & unfollow, create favourites, search, auto-update and many more …
· Tabbed view of your Timeline, Replies, Messages, Friends, …
· Setup and use as many accounts as you want at the same time
· Twitter-Search section with multiple search tabs and Twitter Trends
· Post pictures via TwitPic
· Open URLs from any Tweet
· Kinetic scrolling on S60v5 (Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97)
· Theme support on S60v3 (fixed dark and bright theme)
What's New in This Release:
· Hot-fix for the Facebook login problem and a fix for deleting DMs
What's New in 2.80.7256 / 2.82.7286 beta:
· See your timeline, your mentions, friends and followers
· Read the global stream, check out new users and follow them - if you like
· Fetch threads or search for #hashtags
· Preview images posted to App.net just like you're used to on Twitter
Improvements & Bug Fixes:
· Network Stack rewritten and optimized (for slow connections)
· Screen rendering performance improved
· On older S^3 phones (N8, C7, E7), the screen is rendered at 60 frames per second like on Belle FP2 phones. You can disabled this feature from the View Settings.
· On S60v5 and S^3, the bottom toolbar can be switched to black
· Foursquare: the "Map" button for your profile works again
· Facebook: the "Send Message" button on friends' profiles works again
· Del.icio.us: tagging of URLs uploaded to Delicious.com is fixed
· Integrated web browser improved for S^3, Anna & Belle
· Twitter Profile view finally shows "FOLLOWS YOU" again
· Profile view optimized - still not 100% fine on older S60v3 phones
· Experimental: on S^3, you can dim the screen by 50% (globally)
What's New in 2.00.7003 / 2.50.7032 beta:
New Features & Improvements:
· In picture preview mode, swipe left/right or use cursor keys to browse all pictures
· The Foursquare account preview shows your last check-in
· "Pull-down to Refresh" has been improved (S60v5 and S^3 / Anna / Belle)
· The "Important" folder has been removed from Twitter Accounts
· When retweeting, the cursor is positioned in front of the retweet for better editing
· Hotfix / Work-around for the missorted tweets, mentions and DMs
· Stale or expired Facebook accounts can be edited or deleted again
· The embedded browser (S60v5 and S^3 / Anna / Belle) is more stable now
What's New in 2.00.7003:
· Your own tweets that have been retweeted are shown in the “My Tweets” tab
· The “In-Reply-To” button will show all retweets of your (retweeted) Tweet
· Browse all your own Favourites by scrolling down (automatically loading more)
· Browse all User Tweets (from a user’s profile) by scrolling down
· Support for Messages and Notifications has been added
· Posts now show the picture and additional description text
· Browse a user’s Wall and post to the Wall
· Read up to 30 most recent comments in a special Post & Comment view
· Virtual Keyboard for Symbian^3 & S60v5 in both portrait and landscape mode
· Landscape mode virtual keyboard finally has Close & Send keys
· Key button popups are rendering correctly on the left and right sides of the keyboard
· A special Edit key opens the phone’s default editor
· The keyboard supports English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese Layout
· The new S^3 fullscreen mode is now available for S60v5 as well
· Auto-More: List automatically loads and displays tweets from Cache
· Preview of pictures supports Instagr.am now
· Google Reader now synchronizes read/unread posts on startup
· Twitter/Facebook buttons have been added to the new keyboard for Foursquare
· Google Reader: a very old crashing Bug has been fixed (USER 130)
· UI Layout crashing bug fixed (KERN-EXEC 3)
· JSON Parser has been fixed for Twitter (”change of your identity” Bug & RT Bug)
· Background Power-Safe mode was broken and has been fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SMS2.0 Live - Best FREE SMS app SMS2.0 Live - Best FREE SMS app -
SMS2.0 Live is a next generation SMS application that allows you to send SMS, Facebook messages and tweets, all at the same time. So Facebook and Twitter is just a click away
Nokia Share Online Nokia Share Online-makes it easy to post photos and video from your phone straight to your blog, photo sharing site, or other online community. You can control the file size and quality of your photos and video, add text to your posts, and browse to your page to see how it looks once you're done
Reddit alpha Reddit alpha-Yes Redditors, here's an application for you, enjoy! App doesn't allow to post any content to site, feature will be added soon.
For non Redditors: Reddit is online community of people to share latest content on the Web. It's competitors are Digg, slashdot, fark etc
barablu Barablu is a feature rich application which aims to bring the benefits of social and business intera
Celebrity Tweets Follow over 300 of your favorite CELEBS and NEWS FEEDS on your phone!
WordPress WordPress for Symbian is an Open Source application that empowers you to write new posts, edit content, and manage comments with built-in notifications.
WordPress for Symbian supports both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress (2.7 or higher) blogs
Pinch-Messenger Pinch is an easy to use, highly engaging, smartphone-to-smartphone messenger service
Google+ Google+: Share and keep up with people no matter where you are!
Remote S60 Professional Skin Pack #3 Remote S60 Professional Skin Pack #3 - This Skin Pack contains the images of the following mobile phones for use with Remote S60 Professional.
Please start the setup application to install the skins for Remote S60 Professional
Remote S60 Professional Skin Pack #4 Remote S60 Professional Skin Pack #4 - This Skin Pack contains the images of the following mobile phones for use with Remote S60 Professional.
Please start the setup application to install the skins for Remote S60 Professional. The setup application will automatically install the appropriate files into the default directory of Remote S60 Professional