Everything you need to manage your files on your phone or FTP server.
MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way.
It has support for military strength file encryption, a built in text editor which is also integrated with the encryption engine so you can write completely secure notes, and support for file compression using the GZip protocol. The Text Editor can also be used to edit files or web pages remotely on a FTP server.
MobyExplorer also has support for secure FTP over SSL/TLS.
· Powerful File Manager with features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files (provided that the underlying file system supports it)
· FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.
· File Encryption utility to easily secure your sensitive files using military strength Twofish encryption.
· Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files both locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.
· Write and view completely secure notes using the built-in text editor which is integrated with the encryption engine. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.
· File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
· Edit your website using the built in text editor, and then deploy it using the FTP client. Alternatively edit the web page remotely on the web-site.
· Multiple file management for all the file management features (including the Encryption and GZip features).
· Flexible dual file system view for seamless file management between file systems. Each view can either be connected to your local file system on your phone or a remote FTP file server. Any combination of local and remote file systems can be used. Local-Local, Local-Remote or even Remote-Remote. Files can be seamlessly transferred between the file systems in any direction.
· MobyExplorer is signed using a Thawte certificate which means no more annoying security prompts when accessing the local file system.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
newTELnet9200 newTELnet9200 is a TELNET terminal emulator for the Nokia Communicator 9210/9290. The terminal engine and user interface are based on the successful newDIALin9200 product.
NewTELnet9200 is widely used by systems and network managers to access their equipment remotely, and for this reason it also includes a PING and TraceRoute engine
WirelessEnabler WirelessEnabler-allows your smartphone to communicate with dedicated servers in Internet via strongly encrypted, highly secured and traffic/bearer optimized data pipe.
It includes many other useful features like an on-line notification and OTA upgrade of any service up to the latest version
Nokia Mobile VPN Nokia Mobile VPN-is an IPsec VPN client that helps to secure the connection to compatible intranet for access from mobile devices. It extends VPN use into compatible Nokia devices
Mocha Telnet (S80) Mocha Telnet is an application for the Nokia 9300/9500 Communicator. It makes it possible to connect to an UNIX host with the TCP/IP/TELNET protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
· VT220 emulation.
· Autologin with scripting parameter.
· User defined function keys.
· Screen mode 24*80.
· Online Help
Nokia Mobile Web Server Nokia Mobile Web Server- Make your Symbian s60 3.0 phone accessible via web browser with this mobile web server. Mobile Web Server is a phone application to which you can connect over the Internet with your web browser. This allows you to easily manage and use phone functions with a PC, no external software needed
SymVPN Access your home or office computers and networks from anywhere
NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator NetworkAcc is a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for smartphone and BlackBerries. It accelerates all your mobile-network based activities, which include browsing, downloading, uploading, streaming, online gaming, sending and receiving email, etc
JoikuSpot Light JoikuSpot is a free mobile software solution that turns Nokia Smartphones to WLAN HotSpots. JoikuSpot software is installed directly to the phone
Mobile SSH Mobile SSH enables you to remote control any SSH enabled host through your P800. It allows you to bookmark session by saving host- and usernames.
Mobile SSH 1.0.0 Features:
Bookmark your sessions, saves hostname, username and port
Comments on MobyExplorer S60:
Date: 5 Jan 11
Date: 8 May 11
Date: 17 Jan 12
let me try first
Date: 18 Feb 12
Date: 25 Jan 13
i have mobile nokia x5-01 but not appls install /no update / no software install /chek certificate /chek adobe reader/ please help me.
Date: 3 Feb 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MobyExplorer S60 supports it