Mp3Player for Nokia Communicator is an MPEG Layer 3 audio player for Nokia 9300/9500.
- English, German, Spanish, Hungarian;
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2.5, ABR, VBR);
- playlist shows all MP3 files on phone, organized into folders;
- displays artist, title (ID3v1, v2), bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo;
- volume control;
- displays time elapsed and the length of the track;
- easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind;
- associated to .MP3 files; - Bluetooth headsets. Registration
The purchase process requires the input of the IMEI number (obtain your 15-digit IMEI by pressing *#06# on your phone or start the trial version of Mp3Player).
Unregistered version is fully functional, the full playback time is limited to 20 minutes.
Mp3 files may be transferred to the device using the following ways:
- Wireless Link: Requires a PC with an IrDa or Bluetooth port. It is strongly recommended to set the "Memory in use" to the MMC (Menu/Messaging/Options/Settings/Other)! After starting the connection on your phone, use the Wireless Link icon appearing on your PC desktop to send mp3 files to your phone.
- PCSuite: Requires a PC and a Nokia cable. Install and use the Nokia offical PCSuite software to transfer files to the MMC card
- MMC writer. Just copy them to the MMC, into any directory.
Fast forward and rewind
Mp3Player enables easy-to-use, continuous fast forward and rewind. Just press the SHIFT button, and navigate to the exact position using the left and right arrow keys. The correct position may be easily determined using the elapsed time diplay and the progress bar.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
MusicBox MusicBox is a music player for Series 60 phones supporting MP3, AMR, MID, and WAV
m Audiobook Player m Audiobook Player - An audiobook player for Symbian UIQ and S60 smartphones
XSound Mp3 Player and Dictaphone for All Symbians XSound is an mp3 song player with nice and clear graphical user interface. From the current version the application is able to store sound into file. So you can use it as dictaphone. The stored sound is high-quality
OggPlay (S60 3rd Edition) OggPlay (S60 3rd Edition) is an Ogg vorbis audio player.
Ogg Vorbis is an audio compression format similar to mp3. However the compressed files are approximately a factor two smaller than mp3 files.
To be more precise an ogg file encoded with 64kbit/sec gives approximately the same level of audio quality as a 128kbit/sec mp3 file
Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft Silverlight for Symbian Developer Tools description includes a runtime that is optimized to display content on memory constrained devices. Silverlight support for Symbian S60 5th Edition devices includes the ability to view Silverlight applications in the mobile browser and the tools to build Silverlight applications that target devices
JulyPlayer JulyPlayer is a powerful video player for your mobile phone, it plays everything you have
LCG Jukebox Symbian LCG Jukebox is a music player for mobile devices designed to fit the needs of even the most advanced music enthusiast. Excellent sound quality, user-friendly playlist management, easy music selection and internet streaming are just a few of the perks this feature rich application has to offer
For Your Ears Only For Your Ears Only-is a Symbian application that automatically pauses the music player when the headset is disconnected.
It is inspired by how Android works, and also headphone daemon for Maemo.
1. Install For Your Ears Only
2. Start the music player (must be started before For Your Ears Only starts)
3. Start For Your Ears Only
4. Connect a headset
Mp3Player S60 Ultimate media player for listening to music, podcasts, audio books, supporting bookmarks and much more
Other Software by developer «Viking Informatics Ltd.»:
E-Mail Sender E-Mail Sender - This is a tool that allows the sending of e-mails through an SMTP server that requires authentication.
- install the program on your phone;
- in the Mailbox settings (Menu/Messages/Settings/E-mail/Mailboxes), set Outgoing mail server to localhost or to 127.0.0
AnchorAlarm AnchorAlarm - Internal or external Bluetooth GPS device is required.
Start the application, which will automatically connect to the predefined GPS (see Settings). You will see your latitude/longitude on the main screen after the GPS has calculated the position.
Press 'Start' to pinpoint your anchorage position and start monitoring
E-Mail Password Recovery E-Mail Password Recovery - This is a very useful tool to recover it. May be used with all e-mail clients (the program behaves like a fake SMTP server)
CellPos CellPos records the position of GSM/WCDMA network cells automatically.
(0. Start the GPS device)
1. Start the application, select the GPS device (only at the first run)
2. the program works automatically, records each cell you are passing by
Audio Player Audio Player is an MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) player for Psion 5mx, Revo, Revo Plus, Mako, Series 7, netBook and Ericsson MC218.
Supports high bitrate files (192kbps, 44.1kHz) also on Psion 5mx and Revo.
- plays MP3 files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2
Mp3Player for MSpeak and TALKS Mp3Player for MSpeak and TALKS - Mp3Player for screen reader programs for blind and low vision people.
plays MP3 files (MPEG-1/2/2
Currency (UIQ3) Currency (UIQ3)-
- 137 currencies;
- conversion between any given currency;
- retrieving currency rates using an Internet connection.
STARTUP AND SETTING RATES
1. Start the application
2. In Options/Settings, select your Base currency, and your Internet access point (you should do it only once)
DVDPlayer for Nokia 7710 DVDPlayer for Nokia 7710 - Fullscreen playback of DivX/XviD AVI movies, e.g. ripped from your DVD movies.
fullscreen playback, 65565 colors;
start at a user-defined position;
fast forward and backward.
Ripping DVD movies
If you want to play DVD movies, the first step is to rip the DVD into an AVI file using a DVD ripper program
Caller Info Caller Info
displays selected contact information during ringing
configurable content, position, font and color
autostart (can be turned off)
- plays AAC audio encoded files (in .AAC files or in .MP4/.MPA container), supporting LC and HE profile (AAC+);
- stereo, 44