Python for S60 - brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Python for S60 (PyS60) Python for S60 (PyS60) - Python for S60 (PyS60) brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python
Flyer Flyer-Flyer Framework 2 dramatically accelerates the use of advanced native features anywhere.
Flyer Framework 2 is based on the Flash Lite (1.1, 2.x, 3
sBasic sBasic is a simple, effective and modern structured language to write computer programs
PAMP (Personal Apache MySQL PHP) PAMP (Personal Apache MySQL PHP) -the acronym AMP refers to a solution stack of software, usually free software / open-source software, used to run dynamic Web sites or servers
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Qt Qt app it is an updated version of Qt libraries, to run applications and games plus QtMobility 1
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
DTL-X For Series 60 Bluetooth Developers DTL-X For Series 60 Bluetooth Developers -
New! Version 1.03 Features Easier Installation!
If you develop Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled applications for Nokia Series 60 mobiles, DTL-X from CYBERABI is an easy-to-use Windows 2000 device driver that can help with your debugging
SajiFS Launcher SajiFS Launcher-is an end-user as well as developer freeware solution to play/test PC mouse based flash games in full screen with a close button without modifying the source of the game. It can launch the swf files in two resolution i.e stretched & normal. It was developed using Symbian C++ & Flash Lite
Other Software by developer «Erik Smartt»:
Comments on PyS60 Python:
if it works, thanks,.
Date: 30 Sep 10
I THINK IT WILL WORK.
Date: 9 Oct 10
Date: 15 Feb 11
works for more
Date: 18 Jul 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PyS60 Python supports it