Python for S60 - brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
piAccess Link for UIQ PiAccess Link is an application that runs on Symbian OS phones and enables your SMS and phonebook data to be accessed and manipulated by applications (usually called Phone Managers) running on a PC or a MAC
Function server for GDesk Function server is a free plugin for the very popular GDesk application. The plugin can call indigenous functions of various external applications from within GDesk, without displaying the other application on the phone's screen. By providing fast access to functions of other programs, Function server can greatly enhance the usability of your GDesk installation
PowerDay Pro PowerDay Pro is a powerful and unique information managing tool for displaying and working with your appointments, tasks and messages in customizable, convenient and great looking form. PowerDay application contains several views: Today view, Day view, Week view, Month view, Tasks view and Messages view
iRobot, Homescreen Widget iRobot, Homescreen Widget -
iRobot will be your best pal to give you a hint & display the sms contents, battery, calendar, worldwide holidays and aphorisms according to your phone condition.
1. Very useful in your daily life, such as the low battery hint, holidays & aphorisms for inspirational life
RSCEdit RSCEdit- is an application that allows you to create language resource files for use in OPL applications.
Until now, creating a multilingual application in OPL was a very cumbersome process. First you needed to install the entire S80 C++ SDK and then fiddle around with makefiles and resource script to generate the Symbian resource files
Sis Editor Sis Editor-Are the mobile .sis or .sisx files too long and complicated for you?
With Sis Editor even if packaged in a very complicated way, .sis or
Sensor Analyzer Sensor Analyzer- you can see in real-time how your phone reacts to shakes, tilts, rotation and changes in position
IfInfoIfInfo Gives you detailed information about network interface