superTORCH, our great all-in-one mobile emergency and communication solution comes with an incredible new feature now: CANDLE LIGHT for romantic moments!
Plus: amaze your friends with 2 simple TRICKS! Activate "CANDLE MODE" with the "candle" icon then push "down" to simulate blowing-out or move handset sideways after pushing "left" or "right" briefly! Practice the trick for a few minutes then perform it in front of your frinds: they will be astonished!
And what about the "old" features?!.. Okay, let's see what do we have here...
1) TEXT DISPLAY - icon "A": Invaluable tool in situations where you can see each other but can not talk to your partner! Enter your text, press '>' and show your mobile screen to him or her! Use it in loud bars, company meetings, in your car, in hospitals, trains, buses, elevators, office buildings - everywhere!
2) TORCH MODES: You're lost in the dark and desperately trying to call help? Why not turn your mobile phone into an emergency torch and give visual signals? Choose from several torch modes: continuous, blinking, 911-style, strobe etc. You'd like to find a keyhole in the dark or you've even lost your keys in the grass? Use your mobile phone as a torch! You may want to warn or call people who can not hear you? Give them blinking signals! Set color and torch mode individually! Works with both portrait and landscape displays.
Important notice: this software requires that FlashLite 1.1 is installed on your mobile! Make sure your mobile is able to play it before ordering!
You find the list of comaptible devices here: http://www.adobe.com/mobile/supported_devices/handsets.html
Ways to install FlashLite content to your mobile device:
- IR (infrared): If your PC and handset both support infrared, you can connect the device with the PC and transfer the file via IR.
- Bluetooth: If your PC and handset both support Bluetooth, you can connect the device with the PC and transfer the file via Bluetooth.
- Memory card: Using a memory card reader, you can transfer the file to the memory card for the phone.
- USB: Most phone manufacturers supply a USB cable for synchronising the handset with a PC and transferring files.
Check your device documentation for more details.