GDesk is a customizable and extendable desktop system.
Icons can be placed on the desktop representing applications, page links and plug-ins; these can then be launched by tapping them.
Plug-ins can be added at any time and as required; further plug-in functionality will be provided over time.
Version 0.34 updates:
* Color dialog for landscape mode fix
* Missed call action for S60 3rd fix
* Menu color options added (menu, menu outline, menu highlight, menu hightlight outline)
* InfoView more font sizes added
* Bitmapped digital clock updates fix
* Dialer app launch on S60 5th fix
* Fullscreen landscape mode fix
* Selection will be set off from icon after tapping on it (or using hotkey). Menu option added to disable new behaviour (Settings->Keep selection).
* Green key is available for hot-key selection again
* Disabled periodic updates of non-visible plugin icons
* Disabled periodic updates of all plugin icons, if GDesk in background
* Option "Settings->Orientation", to chose and fix desired orientation mode
* "Larger Size" option now correctly updates and save it's state
* Crash on activating "Call type" shortcut fix
* Alias shown in to: field instead of number
* Autorotation craches fix
* Dialog crashes, when on-screen keyboard orientation not the same as current GDesk's fix ('Set caption', for example)
* Non-fulscreen status pane corrupted with extra icons on GDesk startup fix
* Plugin updates, which located on the top of screen in non-fulscreen mode fix
* Plugin menu crash fix (taskmanager, for example) with 'Keep selection' option unchecked
* "Discard changes" glitch fix (when this action selected on scrolled page)
* Transparency option added in all color selection dialogs (it's just above ok/cancel buttons)
* Correct outline for digital bitmapped clock, when selecting/dragging
* "Vertical align" option in notepad
* "Clear text" option in notepad
* Notepad, AgnView plugin change: Transparency can be set from standard dialog now (No more separate menu option)
* '1'/'7' keys can now be used in Color dialog to change transparency
* "Export Desktop" option now functions properly. No more missed icons/design parts in gdd file (designers should re-export their designs).
* "Missed calls" indicator in InfoView (if bitmapped - 10 segments max). Caps version only.
* "Current profile" indicator. Caps version only. In text mode - '*' is added to the name of profile to indicate, that profile is in silent mode. Custom icon could be set - it should have 7 segments (first 6 for every standard profile, and the 7th for all custom). when tapped - shows list of profiles to chose from.
* "Messages" indicator action (shows incoming folder)
* "Missed calls" indicator action (shows missed calls log)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ToDo Manager To-do application for SymbianOS mobile devices based on Nokia Series 60
Quick Launcher Lite Quick Launcher Lite - Convenient speedy launcher, enables you access all the apps in one page with one step to launch. You could set Quick Launcher in home screen widget or shortcut icon for quick access.
1. Really fast, absolutely one step to launch...
2. Friendly and easy to use;
3. Small size, run smoothly, will not delay system performance
TaskManager: Plugin for VITO QuickContact TaskManager: Plugin for VITO QuickContact is a plug-in for VITO QuickContact for P800/P900.
It lets you run, switch, and close applications without leaving QuickContact - and everything with one hand!
You can even assign a hardware button to start and end applications with the Jog Dial.
Five most recently launched applications appear at the top of the list
App Tracker for HanDBase App Tracker for HanDBase - Here's a way to keep track of all the apps you have on your phone or iPod Touch. App Tracker lets you keep track of when you purchased the app, how much you paid (with a running total) and what the version number was and lets you put in the date of the last update. You can also specify if the app has a backup process and describe what it is
TaskSpy Task manager for Symbian Series 80. This is a task manager for Symbian devices. It allows you to get more control over running applications on your phone. You can quickly switch between applications, close them, or free unused memory
AutoExec AutoExec allows you to create and change the list of applications easily that will be launched when your phone is turned on
Phone Shortcuts Phone Shortcuts is a software tool which allows you to start the applications faster using shortcuts, hotkeys and the start at boot (autoboot) feature. The main screen of the application shows you a grid of shortcuts you can define. For each shortcut you can associate an application and edit its settings in order to start it faster
PyTaskServer PytaskServer is a task scheduling application which enables you to execute EXE files or Python scripts automatically at a scheduled time
Swiss Manager Pro Swiss Manager Pro- provides task management, system information, and file manager services, all in one application. A composite system utility that indeed acts like the Swiss army knife for smartphones, considered as an essential addition by many users. Compatible with all Symbian/S60 phones
Sal Sal - With Sal you can assign your favorite applications to P800's hardware buttons: Camera, Internet and Power. All you have to do is to select programs from a list. Note that Sal has to be running in the background for modified button functions to work
Comments on GDesk:
why can't download?
Date: 10 Aug 10
Date: 19 Nov 10
help me from this ugly phone
Date: 29 Jan 12
Date: 24 May 14
Date: 29 Jul 14
Date: 10 Feb 15
Date: 4 Sep 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GDesk supports it