PhoNetInfo is an application which retrieves detailed phone and network information such as firmware version; IMSI; IMEI; SIM card and battery status; WLAN IP, MAC, MTU and speed, bluetooth MAC and device class; network mode, name, signal strength, (cell) ID and country code; CPU speed, type and architecture; RAM and ROM; running tasks; MMC & SD Card; supported camera formats, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug in memory CID information item that caused the application to not launch under certain circumstances
What's New in 3.2.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia Oro (RM-749) (0x20035560)
· Added platform support for Symbian "Anna" devices
What's New in 3.1.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia C7 Astound (0x2002BF92), Nokia X7-00 (0x20029A6F), Nokia E6-00 (0x20023767)
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Improved readability of UMTS cell identifiers. They are now split into two parts: 1) RNC ID (Radio Network Controller Identification) 2) Node B Cell ID (Node B Cell Identification)
What's New in 2.9.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia C5-03 (0x2002C12F)
· Fixed empty WLAN status item on some older S60 devices
What's New in v 2.8.0:
· Added the following new phone models to the CPU ABI type, CPU speed and CPU architecture programming routines to correctly distinguish between ARM11, ARM9 and ARM4 CPUs: Nokia 5250 (0x2002BF93), Nokia C6-01 (0x2002376A), Nokia C7-00 (0x2002BF92), Nokia E7-00 (0x2002BF96), Nokia N8 (0x20029A73)
Misc enhancements and fixes:
· Added platform support for Symbian S^3 devices
· Fixed some bugs concerning Symbian S^3 device compatibility: a) Removed phone reboot menu item (not available on that platform) b) Adjusted WLAN availability status c) Modified CPU type detection routine
Support Symbian Anna devices.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
batteryextender batteryextender - Today's feature rich smartphones are fantastic but their battery performances can be somewhat limiting. This is where Battery Extender can help by fine tuning the settings on your mobile device. As your battery drains, less critical power draining features can be disabled to extend the life
NetQin Mobile Guard NetQin Mobile Guard increases performance speed and minimizes the power consumption.
As mobile devices adopt more and more PC capabilities, performance speed and power consumption become critical issues
iON BatteryTimer FREE iON BatteryTimer FREE - No more will you have to suffer battery drain because iON offers the control of operating time remaining to complete discharge and average battery life
Rebooter S80 Reboot your N9300/9500 without removing your battery
Advanced Battery Saver Free Advanced Battery Saver Free - Some days your phone battery runs low too quickly, and those are usually the days you need it the most. Use Advanced Battery Saver (ABS) to extend your battery life by up to 30%! With this excellent saver, you can adjust your phone ’s power consumption (or let the auto saver do it) and postpone the need to charge it
Advanced Battery Saver With Advanced Battery Saver you can adjust the power-consumption of your phone functions, services and application depending on your needs
Big Battery black version Big Battery black version -
The new big battery screensaver, now comes the black version, shows you the battery capacity clearly. It's a useful and nice designed screensaver.
A product of MMMOOO Premium Service:
1. Premium class in quality & designing
Best BatterySaver Best BatterySaver-
The application allows setting different profiles for battery. Active profile can be chosen automatically or manually. The automatic profile switching can be set according to schedule or when the charger is plugged in or unplugged. Each profile has a number of options allowing to save battery level when set correctly
Nokia Battery Monitor Nokia Battery Monitor shows you the battery charge level with estimates of remaining usage time and charging time. It also provides statistics of your recent energy usage. Information can be viewed in full screen application or homescreen widget
Other Software by developer «Patrick Frei»:
Comments on PhoNetInfo:
Date: 20 Mar 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PhoNetInfo supports it