Python for S60 - brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform. The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone S60 applications written in Python.
What's New in This Release:
· Repeat support in 4-way directional pad
· Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.
· appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit. To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.
· All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging. As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed. This opens the door for submitting Python applications to OVI Store.
· Pdf documentation is available in the installer/archive.
· API cleanup in the SensorFW module.
· On the below mentioned devices Python runtime and its dependencies will be installed automatically when the Python applications is started. 6220 classic, N86 8 MP, N85, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N96, 5730 XpressMusic, N78, 5630 XpressMusic, E52, E55, 6710 Navigator, E75, N79, 5800 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5230, X6 and N97 mini
· Python Runtime and application sis can be on different drives. The limitation of both should be installed on the same drive is eliminated.
· Missing (platform) functionality on ensymble/Application packager: The 2nd point in the bug description is fixed
· appuifw.Icon sample code refers to non-existing file [doc error]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SecureDrive for Nokia 9210 SecureDrive for Nokia 9210 is a unique program for 9210 that allows you to keep your data in secure form without you having to think about it. All these actions are performed "on the fly" and are transparent to you
Certificate Installation Certificate Installation is a new program from Symbian to support tested and digitally signed applications on Symbian OS phones. It is a common program and supported by all Symbian licensees including Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Sendo and more.
Now that the program is launched, smartphone users will be able to find and install signed applications
Observer Observer is a call and message statistic application for Symbian s60 3rd and 5th edition. This widget allows you to display statistics of communication with a selected contact. It supports full screen mode, as well as home screen displaying. You can also manage your calls and sms
N95 RD Accelerometer Plug-in N95 RD Accelerometer Plug-in enables receiving raw accelerometer data from the phone's inbuilt tri-axis accelerometer. The plug-in is a C++ software library, which can be used with publicly available S60 platform SDK's
NetQin Mobile Guard NetQin Mobile Guard increases performance speed and minimizes the power consumption.
As mobile devices adopt more and more PC capabilities, performance speed and power consumption become critical issues
Swiss Manager Swiss Manager - provides task management, system information, and file manager services, all in one application. A composite system utility that indeed acts like the Swiss army knife for smartphones, considered as an essential addition by many users. Compatible with all Symbian/S60 phones
Nokia MUPE MUPE is an emerging mobile playground to have fun with your friends. Just install the MUPE client to your phone, and start enjoying the growing collection of MUPE games and services
AppForgeBooster S80 AppForgeBooster- operating system extension that enhances the functionality of handheld devices. When installed on a device, you are able to run thousands of applications developed by the leading mobile application developers. Many of these applications are available for download on this site
Other Software by developer «Erik Smartt»:
Comments on PyS60 Python:
if it works, thanks,.
Date: 30 Sep 10
I THINK IT WILL WORK.
Date: 9 Oct 10
Date: 15 Feb 11
works for more
Date: 18 Jul 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PyS60 Python supports it