OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts. How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'. There will be a 'One Click Lag Fix' app installed. Run that, and select the option you want!
The application will automatically kill all running tasks, and enable flight mode. You should probably not use the device while the lag fix is running. If you accidentally hit back or home by mistake, re-enter the app and re-select the lag fix. It should still be running.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes for occasional 'Broken Pipe', as well as related failure to copy boot up scripts.
· z4root option added, which opens the market to the z4root app.
· update.zip root option now downloads update.zip instead of having it included.
· Fix for typo in cleanup option, it should now work correctly
What's New in 2.2.8:
· Galaxy Tab Support
· Fix for installing with APPS2SD active
· Fix for set-on-boot for minfree and scheduler/tweaks
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «RyanZA»:
RealBench RealBench is an application for benchmarking the file system. For now it has just one benchmark -- a benchmark that heavily stresses the file system for both reading and writing, as well as heavily stressing ram and the garbage collector. Basically, this is a benchmark designed to do as poorly as possible with the SGS's stock problems
QuickSnap QuickSnap - Very simple application that makes up (slightly) for not having a dedicated camera button.
Install the application, put a shortcut to it on your homepage. Shortcut will open (as quickly as possible) a preview window. Tapping anywhere on the screen will take a photo. Back button to exit.
Visual Traceroute Visual Traceroute will show you, on a map, the path your data travels to any server in the world
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
FileSlick FileSlick is revolutionary file manager, for a slick approach to managing files!