Beeper notifies you with speech every hour. It can also show current time, date and free memory anywhere on the screen. Other features include backlight control, notification when battery recharging is complete, phone restart and export of SMS messages to a text file.
- Beeper doesn't need to be signed, but if you sign it Beeper will autostart with the phone
- module ENVY needs to be signed
- Beeper will work without the ENVY module, but without the invisible function
- you should install Python for S60, Beeper and ENVY in phone memory
What's New in This Release:
· you can change every hour (YES or NO) for alert
· you can make invisible Beeper in your taskman (need ENVY module)
· you can stop recording of a call while calling (go to settings and set File path None)
· repair function Battery charge
· save configuration Beeper in c:/system/beeper
· make Beeper with AcidSonic icon
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
pyPoziomica PyPoziomica transforms your phone into a bubble level tool using the built-in accelerometer
Sensor Speak Sensor Speak - A simple application that uses the built-in sensor of the N95 device as a rotation sensor. When turning the phone to the left, right, up, down, the application should trigger a voice notification
pyBudzik (WakeMeUp) pyBudzik (WakeMeUp) - Wake up to your favorite radio station, music or video. pyBudzik supports popular players such as LCG Jukebox, FIVN Player, SmartMovie, the default Visual Radio application and virtually any other player
pyRestart PyRestart is a small application written in Python which can be used to quickly reboot your phone
Signomat Signomat is an application for easy signing of Symbian S60 3rd edition applications
pyGadacz PyGadacz is a speech synthesizer application written in Python
NiceShaker NiceShaker is a virtual snow globe that uses the accelerometer embedded in some S60 3rd edition phones
pyGenerator PyGenerator is an application written in Python which can be used to test your phone's speaker