TSMobiles Terminal Service for Mobiles is excellent for remote accessing to the computer from Java powered phones and Symbian mobiles. With TSMobiles you can work with your business applications, manage files and perform various administrative tasks while away from your computer.
TSMobiles works as a Windows Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client, so you can remotely access any Windows-based computer via Terminal Service or Windows Remote Desktop through your mobile phone. Terminal Service (also as Remote Desktop) is the Microsoft Windows feature that lets you remotely log-on and work at a computer as if you were seated at the local console.
By default, the data that travels between the terminal server and the terminal services' client is protected by encryption. The RDP protocol uses the RC4 symmetric encryption algorithm with up to 128 bit keys. The RC4 encryption keys are generated after an initial key exchange in which RSA asymmetric encryption is used.
· Get easy remote access to your business applications anywhere, anytime.
· Fix problems on servers and office computers remotely.
· Provide timely and quality support to your customers.
· Increase employees' productivity and mobility.
· One-time fee. All further updates are free.
· Address book. You can save addresses and logins for all your hosts and servers in address book. In addition you can easily find the needed host by specifying its description.
· Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see the remote screen on the entire screen of your device. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
· Hotkeys. You can switch between different modes using predefined hotkeys. You can also create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
· Desktop Resolution. Setup options allow you to choose the default desktop resolution. You can customize the resolution or set desktop resolution to fit the device screen.
· Desktop Orientation. You can change desktop orientation for more convenient work with mobile phones. Turn the desktop on the left or on the right on 90 degrees, or keep default orientation.
· Text Input. Supports direct text input from your BlackBerry keyboard as well as national keyboard layout and national character sets.
· Direct input mode.You can use your mobile phone keyboard and a trackwheal instead of computer keyboard and a mouse.
· Advanced security option lets you assign main password at startup of the client. If your phone is lost or stolen no one can access your client address book. Address book will be encrypted by main password.
· Compatibility.Compatibility with Windows NT/2000/2003 Terminal Service and Windows XP Remote Desktop. No additional server software required!
· 7 days trial
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· Client application works on any Java-enabled and Symbian mobile phone with support GPRS, EDGE or 3G service.
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Other Software by developer «SHAPE Services»:
xTemplate xTemplate - integrates with standard BlackBerry Messenger applications, so you can easily create an e-mail from a template, use a text template to compose an e-mail and save an e-mail as a template.
· Create templates from a clean form Create your own text and e-mail templates for your messages
Keypad+: Danish Virtual Keyboard for Series 60 phones Keypad+: Danish Virtual Keyboard for Series 60 phones - Keypad+ is a tool for convenient text input on Series60 phones. With Keypad+ you can input text by choosing letters on a Virtual Keyboard drawn directly on your screen. Keypad+ works with all text input fields in all applications
IM+ (Android) IM+ keeps you connected all-in-one to Google Talk, Yahoo, MSN/Live Messenger, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MySpace, Jabber, Facebook and Skype chat.
· Communicate with your friends in a single buddy list. No pre-registration required!
· You may have multiple conversations at the same time and use multiple accounts of the same service
VNC+: Virtual Network Computing VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles provides an easy and convenient way for anyone to access, navigate and perform tasks on a desktop or laptop PC from a mobile device. Whenever you need to check your e-mail, edit the document, install or start a new application or write a quick note to your co-worker - with VNC+ it is possible
RDM+ (Android) RDM+ (Android) - Access and control your computer remotely right from your Android device. You can send and receive emails, edit documents, surf web, manage files and do hundreds of other things that you usually do on your home or office computer.
Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to
Mobiola Headset for Skype: Free Skype 2 Skype calls! Mobiola Headset for Skype: Free Skype 2 Skype calls!
Looking to buy a headset for Skype calls? No need to purchase yet another device, get it for a fraction of price. You already have all the hardware in your phone.
Mobiola Headset will transform your mobile phone into a high-quality headset for Skype
Mobiola Screen Capture Mobiola Screen Capture displays phone screen on your PC real-time, takes snapshots, records video. You can share you screen on SKYPE, IM and other apps
Available for s60v5 platform (Nokia 5800ExpressMusic and Nokia N97)! Choose an appropriate file in installation archive
Mobiola Web Camera Mobiola Web Camera - Turns your Symbian phone into a PC-compatible webcam and trly replaces your USB camera. Works over Bluetooth and USB. Now with SCREEN CAPTURE function. Share your gallery on Skype!
Transforms your mobile phone into high-quality PC webcamera.
Works through WiFi (NEW!), Bluetooth or USB