Tunes Remote - Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!
Please clear all cashes on the Remote or use the Refresh button after upgrading / before editing radio stations.
- An iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone to play the music from the iPod music library or Internet Radio, running Tunes Remote in 'Tunes' mode
- Your iPad or another iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone running Tunes Remote (or you can download a desktop application)
- Both devices connected to the same stable local WiFi connection or two devices with Bluetooth (the desktop application only supports WiFi)
· Multiple Remote devices can control one Tunes (player) device
· Album list with album art
· Artist list
· Song list (by album, artist / album, playlist or all songs)
· All lists have a fast-access index and search box
· Album, artist and time information for all songs
· Volume indication/control
· Progress indication/control
· Repeat (none, all, one track)
· Shuffle (on or off)
· Play/pause, next track, previous track
· All controls are two way (changes made either on the player or on the remote are immediately shown on the other)
· Full landscape support
· Internet Radio Streaming including 'Now Playing' information where available - The Radio Stations are not synchronized from iTunes, you have to add them from the Tunes Remote Radio Stations playlist using the 'edit' button.
What's New in This Release:
· iOS 5 compatibility workarounds
· On the iPhone and iPod touch, use Collections to get to Playlists (including movies and radio) and Albums
· Shuffle all songs
· Repeat movie
· Movie controls are not shown on Remote
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Movie player improvement (up to 1080p on iPad 2 external display), correct aspect ratio
· Special characters in Now Playing information of radio stations (e.g. German Umlauts)
· Automatic startup of Tunes (player) or Remote (last selected mode) - white x close button can be used to get back to the selection screen
· Remove (player) cache bug fixed
· Small user interface improvements
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Stability improvements
· Movies can be added to the Movies Playlist in Tunes Remote with iTunes File Sharing
· The iPad can be connected to an external display to play the remote controlled movies from the Movies Playlist
· Audio Podcasts are added to the Podcasts Playlist in Tunes Remote
· Audiobooks are added to the Audiobooks Playlist in Tunes Remote
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «De Voorkant»:
iSpinaround iSpinaround is the smoothest way to decide who pays. Based on a physics engine, the bottle you select from the wine cellar determines The One
Cloud Commander Cloud Commander - Cloud Commander is a file manager that allows you to quickly move your photos and documents between your iPad, Mac and popular cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive and Picasa.
The app can connect to your Mac wirelessly over WiFi, or via USB using iTunes File Sharing
weCal weCal is a calendar, planner and organizer all in one for the iPhone. Besides the Month and Dayview, weCal features a Week overview which is shown when the iPhone is oriented horizontally (landscape mode) and weCal can show a list view of all calendar entries in a specific month
Air-Gallery Lite Air-Gallery Lite - You took some great vacation photos with your iPhone. While you were away, you emailed a few to family and friends to show them some of the sites that you were enjoying. Now that you are back home though, you want to put those pictures and a few of the videos that you recorded, onto your computer
Clockworks Marble Clockworks is a project time tracker and works like a timer that runs in the background while you are working. With Clockworks time can be registered very easily with a few touches.
It also enables you to email the time registrations, or synchronize them with your personal Marble account
weCal Lite weCal Lite - weCal Lite is a calendar, planner and organizer all in one for the iPhone.
If the iPhone is rotated when editing appointment entries, the editing view adapts to the new orientation
Air-Gallery Air-Gallery - You took some great vacation photos with your iPhone. While you were away, you emailed a few to family and friends to show them some of the sites that you were enjoying. Now that you are back home though, you want to put those pictures and a few of the videos that you recorded, onto your computer
iUnarchive iUnarchive is an extension to other Apps like Mail, Safari and iWork. To open an attachment on the iPhone, you have to tap and hold the attached file's name until a menu comes up. Then choose 'Open in' and/or iUnarchive. Archives received or downloaded can be opened in iUnarchive with the 'Open in...' option