The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
# Multiple accounts
# Default and user-defined categories
# Regular transactions (ie. save the transactions you do regularly)
# Track your investments
# Standing Orders (yearly, monthly, daily with any frequency), automatically generated on the due dates
# Future Balance calculations (see if you will have enough money to last until pay day!)
# Net worth calculation
# Top ten expense categories (see where your money is going!)
# Foreign currency accounts with automatic revaluation when FX rates change
and much more.
JabpLite comes with a sister program JabpBT, which allows smartphones running MIDP 2.0 to exchange data with a PC via Bluetooth. You can import or export QIF files to work with other PC-based financial programs. You can also backup your data and, when the time comes, move it onto your next phone!
Now it can synchronize with JABP using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· An update to the Quick Start feature which reduces the number of required keypresses on supported devices (including Android). Quick Start is useful for recording new transactions on-the-fly without needing to enter the main program.
What's New in 1.82:
· This release fixes a bug with the Purge process.
What's New in 1.80:
· A small update for JabpLite to improve the operation of the Back key on Android devices
What's New in 1.79:
· Better support for large screen Android devices
· Fixed occasional blank screen problem when going into a view
· Improved function of Back key on Android
· Optimized layout of Category View and Currency View to adjust to various screen siz
What's New in 1.75:
· A number of bugs have been fixed.
What's New in 1.74:
· This version implements a new preference Auto Backup On Exit, which automatically creates a JabpLite.dat file when closing the program. This works best on Android devices because they don't prompt the user when writing to memory card. A bug with Running Totals in the Transaction View is fixed.
What's New in 1.73:
· The mobile version implements 'drag-to-scroll' in the main views. A new one-touch menu system is introduced for touch-screen devices which reduces the number of keys pressed and speeds up navigation. To turn this on, go to Extra Options > Preferences > Use Canvas Menu and set option to Yes.
What's New in 1.72:
· A bug-fix release which prevents JabpLite from crashing when going to background on Android devices and also fixes problem with transfers when importing data files.
What's New in 1.71:
· This update allows special account types to be created and provides more information about category balances using the Show Category function.
What's New in 1.70:
· This version implements a user request to select multiple accounts when using the Find function. A bug which could cause the Future Balance calculation to fall over is now fixed.
What's New in 1.69:
· JabpLite version 1.69 fixes some minor bugs.
What's New in 1.68:
An update for JabpLite which includes an income & expense report in CSV or TAB format which can be imported into any spreadsheet program for analysis, graphing etc.
What's New in 1.67:
A further update to make JabpLite more 'finger-friendly' for touch-screen devices with capacitive displays. A new Preference is included called Line Spacing which changes the spacing of items displayed on the screen. Set Line Spacing to (for example) 10 to make items easier to select with your finger.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Java enabled phone
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, S60 1st Edition, S60 2nd Edition, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, S80 6.0, S80 7.0, S90 7.0, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
HandWallet Basic UIQ HandWallet Basic UIQ- free tool for tracking expense & income and for planning your budget.
With this freeware you will be able to track your:
- Bank accounts
- Credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and more)
- Saving / Loans Transactions
- Cash Payments
Trip Expense Diary for HanDBase Trip Expense Diary for HanDBase - Keep track of your vacation, business, or other trip expenses. Update the Exchange DB that comes with it manually or visit the website
Expense Tracker for Symbian Expense Tracker for Symbian - Expense Tracker is the most comprehensive Personal Accounts suite available for the Symbian device, with full multi-currency and multi category support. SMS and email data export is now supported..
Expense Tracker is useful for various business purposes
RMRExpenses (Sony) RMRExpenses allows you to keep track of your Expenses Accounts. You can create multiple trips to record business expenses. You define named trips with an optional allowance, vehicle rate and operating currency. You can define categories for classifying expenses as meals, train, taxi etc
Shop & Go Sony Ericsson Phones Shop & Go Sony Ericsson Phones
Shop&Go gives you the freedom to maintain a list of all the items you want to buy in any number of stores. When you plan to go for shopping, simply point and click at each item you want to buy. It is quite easy to add quantities, price, etc. No need for pen and paper anymore
RMRCar(Sony) RMRCar(Sony) is a program that allows you to keep track of your usage of a Company vehicle. Individual journeys, categorised as Business or Private, and any associated fuel purchases, are recorded and then at appropriate intervals reports can be printed or exported for claiming the expenses
MyBudget for P800/P900 MyBudget for P800/P900 puts you in control of your personal finances. Whether your goal is to reduce debt, save money, or just understand where your money goes, MyBudget can be an invaluable aid.
With MyBudget, you record your expenditures quickly and easily, as you make them
XpenseS (UIQ) XpenseS (UIQ) is a powerful, yet simple expense manager for UIQ devices. Track your spending, and have the complete picture of where your money goes. With pie chart statistics and multiple file support, it makes a great reference tool
Expense Traker for Sony Ericssion W950 Phones Would you like to track your incomes and expenses? Are you always forgetting how your money has gone or even how much you`ve had? Would you like to monitor your regular income whic
Other Software by developer «Malcolm Bryant»:
JabpBT JabpBT - JabpBT is a sister program to JabpLite which enables data to be exchanged with a PC via Bluetooth. As well as installing JabpBT on your phone, you will also need to install JabpBT on your PC. For the PC version, as well as full instructions, please refer to the download for JabpLite
jPlaylist jPlaylist is a very small Java program running under Windows to create or update a music playlist to be compatible with UIQ3 phones.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to include support for playlists in unicode
FreeCrypt File encryption for Nokia 9210. Includes source code
Jabp Jabp - Cross-platform personal finance program for Psion, Nokia 9210/9290, UIQ2, UIQ3, Sharp Zaurus, iPAQ, Windows, Unix, Linux.
Now it can synchronize with JabpLite using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· Jabp can now import and export encrypted JabpLite data files.
What's New in 2
JabpSync Provides a synchronisation function between the personal finance programs Jabp and JabpLite
JabpFile JabpFile is a sister program to JabpLite which enables data to be saved to your device's memory card. See download for JabpLite for instructions
vCal Produces vCalendar files from Symbian Agenda/Calendar files and vice versa. Includes source code
jText A simple text editor for the UIQ2 and UIQ3 devices
jTextLite jTextLite is a simple text editor which runs on almost all mobile phones. The program is useful for quick note-taking and comes with standard Find and Replace functions. A special feature is the built-in encryption using the secure RC4 function, meaning that jTextLite can be used as a store for passwords and confidential data