Everything you need to manage your files on your phone or FTP server.
MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way.
It has support for military strength file encryption, a built in text editor which is also integrated with the encryption engine so you can write completely secure notes, and support for file compression using the GZip protocol. The Text Editor can also be used to edit files or web pages remotely on a FTP server.
MobyExplorer also has support for secure FTP over SSL/TLS.
· Powerful File Manager with features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files (provided that the underlying file system supports it)
· FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.
· File Encryption utility to easily secure your sensitive files using military strength Twofish encryption.
· Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files both locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.
· Write and view completely secure notes using the built-in text editor which is integrated with the encryption engine. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.
· File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
· Edit your website using the built in text editor, and then deploy it using the FTP client. Alternatively edit the web page remotely on the web-site.
· Multiple file management for all the file management features (including the Encryption and GZip features).
· Flexible dual file system view for seamless file management between file systems. Each view can either be connected to your local file system on your phone or a remote FTP file server. Any combination of local and remote file systems can be used. Local-Local, Local-Remote or even Remote-Remote. Files can be seamlessly transferred between the file systems in any direction.
· MobyExplorer is signed using a Thawte certificate which means no more annoying security prompts when accessing the local file system.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator NetworkAcc is a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for smartphone and BlackBerries. It accelerates all your mobile-network based activities, which include browsing, downloading, uploading, streaming, online gaming, sending and receiving email, etc
WirelessEnabler WirelessEnabler-allows your smartphone to communicate with dedicated servers in Internet via strongly encrypted, highly secured and traffic/bearer optimized data pipe.
It includes many other useful features like an on-line notification and OTA upgrade of any service up to the latest version
Handy Tools Pro UIQ3 Handy Tools Pro - Suit of five "must have" applications for Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.0 smartphones: Handy Day, Handy Safe, Handy Weather, Handy Clock and Handy Expense.
Handy Day for UIQ 3.0 smartphones is your personal assistant that is always with you. Day view and Week view give an overview of your appointments and tasks on a day or a week
Skweezer Skweezer is a Mobile HTML Transcoder for users of handheld devices such as personal digital assistants and mobile phones. Skweezer reformats and compresses web content in order to reduce a web page's file size and makes the downloaded content easier to view on a small screen. Skweezer was developed by Skweezer, Inc. (f.k.a
Mocha Telnet Mocha Telnet is an application for the Sony Ericsson P800 Phone. It makes it possible to connect to an UNIX host with the TELNET/SSH protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
Freeware license key for mocha Telnet for P800:
License name: freeware
License key: A62177
· Supports VT220 emulation.
· SSH-1 and SSH-2 (secure shell)
· Small and fast
PC FtpBridge PC FtpBridge - With PC FtpBridge you can access all drives and manage all files of your Sony Ericsson P800, Nokia 3650 or Nokia 7650 via FTP.
PC FtpBridge is basically an FTP server bridging your phone to the Windows Explorer, the ftp command-line utility or any other FTP client
mVNC mVNC is a Virtual Network Computing server for Symbian OS phones. In conjunction with a VNC viewer, it displays the phone’'''''''s screen in a window on the PC, and forwards keystrokes and mouse movements from the PC to the phone. The phone can therefore be almost completely controlled and operated from the PC
Comments on MobyExplorer S60:
Date: 5 Jan 11
Date: 8 May 11
Date: 17 Jan 12
let me try first
Date: 18 Feb 12
Date: 25 Jan 13
i have mobile nokia x5-01 but not appls install /no update / no software install /chek certificate /chek adobe reader/ please help me.
Date: 3 Feb 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MobyExplorer S60 supports it