SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
dBlockPuzzle Script for mShell dBlockPuzzle Script for mShell -this puzzle game appears first to be easy. But to gain reasonable points the moving up puzzles should be taken into account. But don't think too long, otherwise your score will be melting down quicker as you collect it. Funny design. Play in full screen mode
dEditor Script for mShell dEditor Script for mShell is an m editor written in m! If you often edit m scripts directly on the phone you should consider this editor. It simplifies your work with function lists, markers, highligthing etc. Especially on Series 60 you will also like the scroll speed since the editor is completely in graphic mode
Alnet VDRC Alnet VDRC are a family of professional client applications designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems.
Without major problems we are able to connect with VDRS-PC Based DVR and NetStation - IP Video Surveillance Software.
There are two versions of VDRC made for PC
HTML Control HTML Control-this open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS. By using it, you can build complex UI easily even without any knowledge of Symbian drawing APIs. Now you can focus on UI design, without being limited by technology
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Ensymble Ensymble-is a collection of Python modules and command line programs for Symbian OS software development.
SIS files made with Ensymble work from S60 3rd Edition phones onwards. For 1st and 2nd Edition phones there's py2sisng
PySChart Create charts or graphs through PyS60 (Python for S60) platform for Symbian S60 phones
PIPS Runtime Libraries PIPS Runtime Libraries-P.I.P.S. is a term (recursive acronym) for Symbian software libraries that means, P.I.P.S. Is POSIX on Symbian OS. It is intended to help C language programmers in migration of desktop and server middleware, applications to Symbian OS based smartphones