RoadSync (UIQ2) allows you to manage your corporate Outlook inbox, edit and send attachments, accept meetings and lookup key contacts all from your Sony Ericsson P900, P910 or Motorola A1000 smartphone. You can even send and receive Word, Excel and PowerPoint attachments via Documents To Go as well as download and open other common attachments like digital pictures, movies and mp3s. Plus, since your handheld is truly in sync with the corporate server, all updates made while on the go will be automatically reflected when you open Outlook on your desktop. With RoadSync, you can now stay connected and be more productive no matter where the day takes you.
Unlike other solutions, RoadSync is based on the Exchange ActiveSync protocol licensed directly from Microsoft which provides secure, wireless and direct synchronization with Exchange 2003. This new technology is optimized for mobile devices and provides an easy to implement and low-cost corporate e-mail solution without the typical service fees, middleware servers or need to keep a desktop computer running. So although RoadSync may require a quick conversation with your IT department, setup and installation is simply a matter of enabling mobile privileges on the server and entering a few settings on the device. Its fast, easy and reliable, so download a free trial today.
· Wirelessly Synchronize E-mail, Calendar & Contacts -
· Whether deleting spam, replying to e-mail, accepting meetings or adding new contacts, all changes made on the mobile handset will automatically be synchronized with the Exchange Server and reflected when opening Outlook on the desktop. Similarly, any changes made in Outlook will automatically sync to the handset.
· New! Direct PUSH - With new Direct Push technology provided by Exchange Server 2003 SP2, the device maintains an HTTP connection to push new e-mail messages, calendar and contact notifications to the device ensuring that everything is always up-to-date. No longer is there a need to manually synchronize or even schedule synchronizations to stay informed when on the move.
· Optimized for Mobile and Wireless - The RoadSync client leaves a small memory footprint on the device and offers the ability to define custom sync criteria, date ranges and message size limits. Furthermore, the RoadSync client intelligently communicates with the Exchange Server to receive data in a compressed format when possible. Combined with support for both GPRS and WLAN connections, these optimizations all translate in less data usage, reduced sync times and a faster experience when working with e-mail and attachments wirelessly.
· Uses Phone's Built-in Applications for Online & Offline Access - To increase productivity and lower the overall product learning curve, RoadSync utilizes the existing phone applications and structure to maintain familiar features like speed dial, caller ID, message alerts and keyboard short-cuts. In addition, data is stored locally on the device for use even when there is no data connection available such as on a plane, train or subway.
· Full Support for Attachments - RoadSync combined with our Documents To Go application (sold separately) provides the most reliable solution when creating, editing and sending critical Office files. Although document edits and updates may occur on the mobile device, all formatting will be maintained and reflected on the desktop via our revolutionary Intact Technology.
· No Strings Attached - RoadSync is a completely wireless solution. There are no cords, cables or cradles needed to access your Outlook E-mail and info on your Smartphone. Plus setup is easy and all DataViz products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:· Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
· Wireless data access either through a mobile data plan from your carrier, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
· Motorola A1000, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910i
Supported operating systems:
Mandala Professional Mandala Professional - Imagine having all your key information on your phone in one integrated and intuitive system. Mandala is a powerful and useful application for organizing and accessing your data anywhere.
If you hoped a smartphone would really help to achieve your work and life goals you may be disappointed
Microsoft Phone Data Manager Microsoft Phone Data Manager -syncs contacts, music, pictures, and videos between your phone and your desktop and the web. More specifically, the contacts are synced to the internet with Windows Live (meaning you'll need a Windows Live login), and the media is synced with any folder you choose on your desktop
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer Easily transfer contact, calendar and task information either into or out of popular applications including Windows Vista Contacts and Calendar, Google Calendar and more!
Sony Ericsson PC Suite PC Suite for Smartphones is a free software that allows you to synchronize contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, e-mails and bookmarks between your phone and applications on your PC and backup the information in your mobile phone to your PC
OxySync Business OxySync Businessis a handy solution to keep your mobile phone, smartphone and PC personal information synchronized. Application offers mobile contacts synchronization with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server. OxySync is designed as a convenient and easy-to-use wizard that will guide you through the whole process of synchronization
Always-On Mail Professional Edition (UIQ2) Always-On Mail Professional Edition (UIQ2) is a smaller scale and lower cost alternative to Always-On Mail Enterprise Edition. It also synchronizes mail, contacts and calendar. It does however require more day to day maintenance than Enterprise Edition, is less scalable and has less user maintenance and configuration features than its Enterprise alternative
Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) is used for connecting your Motorola handset to a 64-bit Windows computer via a USB cable. Supported Handsets This driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile and Motorola i-Mode handsets
XTNDConnect PC Home + Office Combo XTNDConnect PC Home + Office Combo is a software application that makes data synchronization easy, allowing you to synchronize your contacts, calendar, tasks, email, and notes between your mobile devices and popular PC applications. XTNDConnect PC greatly improves your effectiveness and productivity without requiring the involvement of IT departments
PDAsync In an increasingly mobile world, synchronizing your PC between multiple handhelds, including smart phones, PDAs and cell phones can be complicated. PDAsync provides you with simple, one-click synchronization between your mobile devices and popular applications on your Windows computer
Other Software by developer «DataViz Inc.»:
RoadSync (Java) RoadSync (Java) - Based on Exchange ActiveSync technology licensed directly from Microsoft, RoadSync provides secure, wireless and direct synchronization of corporate email with the ability to send, receive, delete and reply to messages while on the go
Passwords Plus Passwords Plus - gives you the easiest, most convenient way to store your PINs, usernames, credit card numbers, web logins and more. Use Passwords Plus on your PC or Palm OS handheld and don't let your secure personal information fall into the wrong hands
Documents To Go (BlackBerry) Documents To Go (BlackBerry) is an all-in-one solution that provides users with the ability to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments as well as view critical PDF files all on their BlackBerry phones
Documents To Go (UIQ2) Documents To Go (UIQ2) - Documents To Go for Symbian UIQ is a revolutionary application that allows you to use, edit and create actual Microsoft Word and Excel files as well as view PowerPoint files on your smartphone
Documents To Go Premium (iPhone/iPad) Documents To Go is an all-in-one application with support for Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, PDF, Apple iWork and other files.
Microsoft Word Editing
View, edit and create Microsoft Word documents on the go and experience the freedom of being able to review and update any of the Word documents you rely upon; anytime, anywhere
SmartList To Go Suite SmartList To Go Suite allows you to create, view and manage databases on your handheld, you can even synchronize directly with Microsoft Access. SmartList To Go is completely customizable and equipped with the necessary tools to help you create a simple list or a complex and colorful form. Design, view, filter, sort and categorize your important data
Documents To Go 3.0 Main App Documents To Go 3.0 Main App - View Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Files - All in 1 App!
FREE! View native Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments with Documents To Go Main App. Supported file formats include .doc,. docx,. xls,. xlsx,. ppt,. pptx
RoadSync for Nokia 9300/9500 Need a way to stay connected while away from the office? Use RoadSync to get direct, secure and wireless access to your corporate Outlook e-mail with attachments and data
Dose-A-Day Dilbert (Palm OS) Dose-A-Day Dilbert (Palm OS) - 365 days worth of DILBERT comic strips including all of the disgruntled office characters are a great way to start each day with a laugh or chuckle...
DILBERT – the cartoon champion of the workplace – means business. Anyone who works in an office or deals with bureaucracy relates to DILBERT's plight
Hold'em High The Ultimate No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker Game for Handhelds!