SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PyUIQ The Python programming language for Symbian UIQ 2.1 and UIQ 3 mobile phones
dEditor Script for mShell dEditor Script for mShell is an m editor written in m! If you often edit m scripts directly on the phone you should consider this editor. It simplifies your work with function lists, markers, highligthing etc. Especially on Series 60 you will also like the scroll speed since the editor is completely in graphic mode
Tree4U Tree4U is a Visual Basic 6 code module class that implements the well-known Treeview control. It is used with an AppForge AFOwnerGrid control, and in the development environment of AppForge MobileVB, and along with Visual Basic 6
To whom it is addressed
HTML Control HTML Control-this open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS. By using it, you can build complex UI easily even without any knowledge of Symbian drawing APIs. Now you can focus on UI design, without being limited by technology
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
jCompile jCompile - Compose, edit and compile Personal Java directly on your P800 smartphone or Psion computer!
Malcolm Bryant and FreEPOC bring you a self-contained way to develop and maintain Java programs without requiring the Symbian Java SDK, or even a Windows PC. Realistically, you won't want to write large Java programs without using a keyboard