Sony Ericsson PC Suite-the PC Suite for Smartphones includes, among others, the following free software applications:
* Sync Manager allows you to synchronize content such as contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, e-mails and bookmarks between your mobile phone and applications on your PC.
* Backup Manager allows you to backup the information in your mobile phone to your PC. If you have lost information in your mobile phone, you can easily restore the data from a saved backup on your PC.
1. If you are using the Sync Manager to synchronize your PC with your mobile phone, you are recommended to synchronize before you install this release (1.3.19).
2. Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
3. Close all processes (when installing the Sync Manager component make sure that your email application Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes is closed)
4. Execute the downloaded file.
How to use
1. Connect the mobile phone to your PC using an applicable connection: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
2. Start the included programs from the Start/Programs/Sony Ericsson folder or the Application Launcher application.
Multilanguage. The language version is selected during installation. Supported languages are:
Chinese Traditional Hong Kong
Chinese Traditional Taiwan
English UK (source)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:· Sony Ericsson P1i, P1c, P990i, M600i, M608c, W950i and W958c
· Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth
· Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3/2002 SP-2/2003 SP-1/2007
· Lotus Notes 5/6/7/8
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6/7
· Windows Address Book (Windows 2000 and XP)
· Windows Contacts (Windows Vista)
· Windows 2000 Pro SP-4/XP Home/Pro SP-2/Windows Vista 32 and 64-bit
· At least 1.5 GB free hard disk space
· At least 256 MB RAM, 500 MHz
Supported operating systems:
UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
PDAsync In an increasingly mobile world, synchronizing your PC between multiple handhelds, including smart phones, PDAs and cell phones can be complicated. PDAsync provides you with simple, one-click synchronization between your mobile devices and popular applications on your Windows computer
OxySync Business OxySync Businessis a handy solution to keep your mobile phone, smartphone and PC personal information synchronized. Application offers mobile contacts synchronization with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server. OxySync is designed as a convenient and easy-to-use wizard that will guide you through the whole process of synchronization
RoadSync (UIQ2) RoadSync (UIQ2) allows you to manage your corporate Outlook inbox, edit and send attachments, accept meetings and lookup key contacts all from your Sony Ericsson P900, P910 or Motorola A1000 smartphone
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer Easily transfer contact, calendar and task information either into or out of popular applications including Windows Vista Contacts and Calendar, Google Calendar and more!
XTNDConnect PC Home + Office Combo XTNDConnect PC Home + Office Combo is a software application that makes data synchronization easy, allowing you to synchronize your contacts, calendar, tasks, email, and notes between your mobile devices and popular PC applications. XTNDConnect PC greatly improves your effectiveness and productivity without requiring the involvement of IT departments
Swim Swim is a utility for automatic periodic synchronization of data in UIQ3 with internet servers. It makes use of the existing SyncML support in the system, and adds timing capabilities, something UIQ mysteriously lacks! You can set it to sync your data every 5 minutes, every hour, every 4 hours or every 24 hours
OxyCube OxyCube is designed to be a compelling replacement of standard PC software from phone manufacturers, such as Nokia PC Suite, Sony Ericsson PC Suite, Samsung PC Studio, etc.
The current version of OxyCube supports the following sections: Phonebook, Organizer, File Browser, Event Log and Messages
Always-On Mail Personal (Internet Edition) Always-On Mail Personal (Internet Edition) has a number of features, which together make this software the Push email solution of choice for a large number of people in a variey of occupations
Other Software by developer «Sony Ericsson»:
QuadraPop Quadrapop, originally launched in 2005, is one of Sony Ericsson’s arcade style games for mobile phones and is pre-installed in many models
Certificate Installation Certificate Installation is a new program from Symbian to support tested and digitally signed applications on Symbian OS phones. It is a common program and supported by all Symbian licensees including Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Sendo and more.
Now that the program is launched, smartphone users will be able to find and install signed applications
V-Rally V-Rally - Take to the high road! V-Rally®, the legendary rally racing game is back on mobile formats. Now, you can experience the exhilarating twists and turns of V-Rally directly on your phone