SMan - It provides functionality which manufacturers did not provide or which are difficult or impossible to do manually. SMan helps keep your UIQ device running in a "healthy" state and, to a certain degree, allows you to customize the system behaviour of your device.
What's New in This Release:
· SMan can now process ZIP files. You can now ZIP/unZIP files and SMan's ZIP module also supports password encryption.
· SMan can now decode Nokia's Smart Messaging encoded SMS messages.
· SMan now sports a new icon!
· The DTMF Dialer can now read numbers from your Contacts.
· Network Info has been enhanced to allow you to display a message on the screen or SMS as an event trigger.
· Also, you can now configure SMan to allow others to query your location.
· Task Manager now can now query the OS for information about a running process.
· File Manager has also been enhanced to display the
· icons of files. The File Manager also integrates with the
· ZIP Manager so that you can quickly (de)compress files from the File Manager directly. The search option has also been enhanced to search for hidden files if you choose to do so.
· The Bluejack module now allows you to send any file
· you want instead of a vCard only in earlier versions.
· View now works in flipclose mode.
· The "P900 to P800" option has been renamed "Old skool"
· SysInfo now also shows how long your UIQ device has been running since the last reboot.
· The Autostart feature is now unlimited and allows
· you to control the order of applications running and a delay before the next application is loaded
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
PowerDay Pro PowerDay Pro is a powerful and unique information managing tool for displaying and working with your appointments, tasks and messages in customizable, convenient and great looking form. PowerDay application contains several views: Today view, Day view, Week view, Month view, Tasks view and Messages view
Informer A small JavaME tool to show important system properties and key codes
Swiss Manager Elite UIQ3-SE Swiss Manager is a composite system utility, providing task management, file navigation, and system information services, all in one application. Swiss Manager Elite is the successor of the famous Swiss Manager Pro ("SMP"), the award-winning software by CellPhoneSoft, which has been considered as an essential addition to all UIQ3 devices
JSRCheck This Java MIDlet application examines your phone to check which Java optional packages (JSRs) are supported.
Where a JSR optional package is included, its version is shown if known.
The implementation of java optional packages may vary from phone to phone and this application should be used as an indication of support only
WakeOnLan WakeOnLan-This simple application allows you to power on your computer wirelessly using your Symbian S60 phone. It works by sending the famous magic packet over WIFI to a computer connected to an ethernet wired network
Padissimo UIQ3 Padissimo UIQ3 - An essential operation of using a phone is navigation. Padissimo enhances navigation by providing two extra directional pads: one on the screen, and one on the keyboard. The new ways of moving around the screen can be used over any application, in lists, menus, and other scrollable displays
InstantSis InstantSis - InstantSis for UIQ is an application that allows the transfer of any other installed application from your phone to another UIQ phone.
New in Version 2.1
- Add support for a new Sis format
- Free upgrade from version 2.0 for registered users
Certificate Installation Certificate Installation is a new program from Symbian to support tested and digitally signed applications on Symbian OS phones. It is a common program and supported by all Symbian licensees including Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Sendo and more.
Now that the program is launched, smartphone users will be able to find and install signed applications
Other Software by developer «Droll Software»:
Comments on SMan:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SMan supports it