Sony Ericsson PC Suite-the PC Suite for Smartphones includes, among others, the following free software applications:
* Sync Manager allows you to synchronize content such as contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, e-mails and bookmarks between your mobile phone and applications on your PC.
* Backup Manager allows you to backup the information in your mobile phone to your PC. If you have lost information in your mobile phone, you can easily restore the data from a saved backup on your PC.
1. If you are using the Sync Manager to synchronize your PC with your mobile phone, you are recommended to synchronize before you install this release (1.3.19).
2. Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
3. Close all processes (when installing the Sync Manager component make sure that your email application Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes is closed)
4. Execute the downloaded file.
How to use
1. Connect the mobile phone to your PC using an applicable connection: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
2. Start the included programs from the Start/Programs/Sony Ericsson folder or the Application Launcher application.
Multilanguage. The language version is selected during installation. Supported languages are:
Chinese Traditional Hong Kong
Chinese Traditional Taiwan
English UK (source)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:· Sony Ericsson P1i, P1c, P990i, M600i, M608c, W950i and W958c
· Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth
· Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3/2002 SP-2/2003 SP-1/2007
· Lotus Notes 5/6/7/8
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6/7
· Windows Address Book (Windows 2000 and XP)
· Windows Contacts (Windows Vista)
· Windows 2000 Pro SP-4/XP Home/Pro SP-2/Windows Vista 32 and 64-bit
· At least 1.5 GB free hard disk space
· At least 256 MB RAM, 500 MHz
Supported operating systems:
UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
OxyCube OxyCube is designed to be a compelling replacement of standard PC software from phone manufacturers, such as Nokia PC Suite, Sony Ericsson PC Suite, Samsung PC Studio, etc.
The current version of OxyCube supports the following sections: Phonebook, Organizer, File Browser, Event Log and Messages
OxySync Personal OxySync Personal is a handy solution to keep your mobile phone, smartphone and PC personal information synchronized. Application offers mobile contacts synchronization with Microsoft Outlook. OxySync is designed as a convenient and easy-to-use wizard that will guide you through the whole process of synchronization
SEVEN Always-On Mail (Symbian version) SEVEN Always-On Mail (Symbian version) has a number of features, which together make this software the Push email solution of choice for a large number of people in a variey of occupations
OxyCube OxyCube- brings you the ultimate experience of managing phone or smartphone content and settings via PC. It continues the legacy of popular synchronization solutions: Oxygen Phone Manager I, II. Absorbing and developing all advantages of its predecessors, OxyCube has made a huge step towards simplicity of use
Mandala Professional Mandala Professional - Imagine having all your key information on your phone in one integrated and intuitive system. Mandala is a powerful and useful application for organizing and accessing your data anywhere.
If you hoped a smartphone would really help to achieve your work and life goals you may be disappointed
XTNDConnect PC Desktop Synchronization XTNDConnect PC Desktop Synchronization is a software application that makes data synchronization easy, allowing you to synchronize your contacts, calendar, tasks, email, and notes between your mobile devices and popular PC applications. Due to customer demand, new support for Windows Vista Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks and Google Calendar has recently been added
Sync2App for Plaxo Sync2App for Plaxo is over-the-air synchronization software to sync contacts with Plaxo contacts (www.plaxo.com). Sync2App is capable of synchronizing all the information over the air using GPRS network. Sync2App works over secure connection using SSL. Facility to user non secure connection is also provided
Microsoft Phone Data Manager Microsoft Phone Data Manager -syncs contacts, music, pictures, and videos between your phone and your desktop and the web. More specifically, the contacts are synced to the internet with Windows Live (meaning you'll need a Windows Live login), and the media is synced with any folder you choose on your desktop
Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) Motorola Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit) is used for connecting your Motorola handset to a 64-bit Windows computer via a USB cable. Supported Handsets This driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile and Motorola i-Mode handsets
OxySync Business OxySync Businessis a handy solution to keep your mobile phone, smartphone and PC personal information synchronized. Application offers mobile contacts synchronization with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server. OxySync is designed as a convenient and easy-to-use wizard that will guide you through the whole process of synchronization
Other Software by developer «Sony Ericsson»:
QuadraPop Quadrapop, originally launched in 2005, is one of Sony Ericsson’s arcade style games for mobile phones and is pre-installed in many models
V-Rally V-Rally - Take to the high road! V-Rally®, the legendary rally racing game is back on mobile formats. Now, you can experience the exhilarating twists and turns of V-Rally directly on your phone
Certificate Installation Certificate Installation is a new program from Symbian to support tested and digitally signed applications on Symbian OS phones. It is a common program and supported by all Symbian licensees including Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Sendo and more.
Now that the program is launched, smartphone users will be able to find and install signed applications