J2ME WebCam - Monitor your WebCam (streaming web cam)from your mobile phone.
1) Easy to use and setup. V2.0 don't need JMF and support more webcam.
2) Can remote start capture on your phone or PC web browser.
3) Some stupid bug fixed. I just tested it on my new nokia 6085, it works great!
4) You can always online check if my WebCam is running or not here
http://www.drhu.org:81/. Therefore you can always monitor online if you can access the internet.
5) Want to set up your own WebCam server so that you can, for example, monitor how your pets or kids behave when you are not in home?R½½ the webcam server pkg http://www.drhu.org/J2MEWebCamServer.zip . We can help you setup your WebCam server so you can start monitor your own webcam video either on PC or on your mobile phone.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Comments on J2ME WebCam:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if J2ME WebCam supports it