Here you go everyone. This is awesome as we now have an update to Wii DeSmuME the Nintendo DS Emulator for your Wii system. Thanks to the hard work from Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, and baby.lueshi Firnis we can now enjoy some great classics. This revision takes us up to r240. You can find the full compatible games list at the following link. Compatible games http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DeSmuME_Wii/Compatibility_List
* Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
* Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
* Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
* Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
* If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
DeSmuME Wii SVN Changelog:
Big update time!
- Updated a lot of macros and little things
- Dramatically changed some MMU code
- Actually updated some of the code to 0.9.8 version! Huzzah!
- Added some comments from gbatek.
- Changed the MMU to be more in line with 0.9.8"
Yabause Hot off the presses the Wii emulator Yabause has been updated to version 0
Dolphin SVN r7677 32bit Here's the latest build of the the Dolphin emulator, the ever-improving Wii and Gamecube emulator for Windows PC
FCE Ultra GX 2.0.1 * Zapper support! Turn this on in the Controller Settings - most games require you to have the Zapper on Port 2. Thanks go to aksommerville whose previous work on the Zapper helped, and to michniewski for his cursor positioning code
Comments on DeSmuME Wii r240:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DeSmuME Wii r240 supports it