Here you go everyone. This is awesome as we now have an update to Wii DeSmuME the Nintendo DS Emulator for your Wii system. Thanks to the hard work from Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, and baby.lueshi Firnis we can now enjoy some great classics. This revision takes us up to r240. You can find the full compatible games list at the following link. Compatible games http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DeSmuME_Wii/Compatibility_List
* Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
* Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
* Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
* Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
* If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
DeSmuME Wii SVN Changelog:
Big update time!
- Updated a lot of macros and little things
- Dramatically changed some MMU code
- Actually updated some of the code to 0.9.8 version! Huzzah!
- Added some comments from gbatek.
- Changed the MMU to be more in line with 0.9.8"
Official Site: http://code.google.com/p/desmumewii/
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Dolphin SVN r7552 32bit Here's the latest build of Dolphin, the ever-popular open-source emulator that lets you play some Nintendo Gamecube and Wii titles on your computer
UAE Wii Changelog: * Allow configuring most important options from the menu (Amiga models etc) * Fix Nunchuk/Classic controller conflict * Add virtual keyboard to set keyboard-to-controller-button bindings
Wiiengine 1.5 Program improvements:- Support added to load/save program configuration
WiiApple This is an Apple II emulator for the Wii based on the AppleWin/LinApple