I've released an update to the FCE Ultra port to bring it up to where the other emulators are now. You can download v2.0.0 and the source code from the official FCEUGC site: http://code.google.com/p/fceugc/. Please report any bugs, feature requests, etc here too. Feedback is appreciated.
The port was originally done by softdev, and was updated by askot and dsbomb, along with many others along the way. A lot of the work I've done to it is thanks to the code from other emulators. Most of the features from the last 1.0.9 release should be working. Enjoy!
[What's New 2.0.0]
* Complete rewrite based on code from SNES9x GX and Genesis Plus GX
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, and Classic controller support
* Button mapping for all controller types
* Full support for SD, USB, DVD, GC Memory Card, and Zip files
* Game starts immediately after loading
* Load/save preference selector. ROMs, saves, and preferences are
saved/loaded according to these
* Preliminary Windows file share loading/saving (SMB) support on Wii:
You can input your network settings into FCEUGX.xml, or edit
fceuconfig.cpp from the source code and compile.
* 'Auto' settings for save/load - attempts to automatically determine
your load/save device(s) - SD, USB, Memory Card, DVD, SMB
* Preferences are loaded and saved in XML format. You can open
FCEUGX.xml edit all settings, including some not available within
* One makefile to make all versions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
XGEN UPDATER This tool let you installing the 5.50 GEN-B2 Full directly without any patch
and on any psp so PSP fat and psp slim TA-79 > TA-88V2 from any custom firmware or kernel exploit
The Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel
The Almighty Changelog:
* meta.xml now handles all ISO-8859-1 characters properly (you can use either UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 encoding, but UTF-8 is restricted to the ISO subset)
* Wiimote power button support (shutdown)
* Wiimote rumble honors system setting
* Fixed some crash bugs
* Fix meta
Libwiigui Changelog: * Fixed letterboxing on PAL * Add STATE_HELD for held button actions (eg: draggable elements) * Now tracks state changes per-remote * Default constructor for GuiImage
Bannerbomb Alpha 1 Bannerbomb Alpha 1
is an exploit capable of launching homebrew from any version of the System Menu. It was created to replace the Twilight Hack, which does not work on System Menu 4.0.
The exploit works by using a malformed banner to crash the Wii and run code to load the boot.dol placed in the root of the SD card
ModMii Wii developer xFlak has released an update to his software hack for the Wii known as ModMii and this is version 6
WriteELF GUI The Nintendo Wii homebrew application WriteELF was coded by cybermind and was aimed to allow users to write ELF files on their SD cards using their PC units
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
Betwiin Betwiin is a tool that will let you convert NAND dumps from one Wii to run on another
XWii We've already had a script that enables people to use the Wiimote in conjunction with the PC, but how about a program that allows users to use the Wiimote (and some of the other Wii controllers) with a Linux unit?
Comments on Fceugx 2.0.0:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Fceugx 2.0.0 supports it