* Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front
* Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures)
* Fix a bug which could keep memcards from being created
* Fix controls in Sonic Adventure DX
* Fix using XFB in single core mode
* Fix OSX build Tongue
* Begin fixing bounding boxes, paper mario and such show benifits from this
* Fix existenze demo! (I love this thing, haha)
* GUI usability fixes
* Info Window added for easy system statistics viewing.
* Free Look added to OpenGL plugin! (see http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3005 for details)
* Experimental Wii USB keyboard support
* Wii SD Card support
...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Snes9x GX Homebrew coder Tantric has released a new version of Snes9x GX, a port of the Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator for the Nintendo Wii
BlueMSX-wii BlueMSX-wii is an MSX 1/MSX 2/MSX 2+/Turbo R emulator for the Nintendo Wii