The Nintendo Wii homebrew scene is definitely opening up, and in this update of Geckoloader, it's about to open wider. Read on to find out what's new with the native Wii application that helps you load and execute Wii homebrew binaries in a quick and easy way - definitely a good thing for Wii homebrew newbies, and an even better thing for those of us who want to try out homebrew in a jiffy.
So, what's new with Geckoloader? He's the changelog:
* fixed a timing issue in the usbgecko flash code.
* the included client now works on osx
* added an extra check for malformed .dol files
* included a tiny test application
As always, please check the necessary reading material (that is, the source in the via link below) for instructions on requirements, installation and usage if you're new to this. Otherwise, enjoy, and enjoy your Wii homebrew.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Libwiigui Changelog: * Fixed letterboxing on PAL * Add STATE_HELD for held button actions (eg: draggable elements) * Now tracks state changes per-remote * Default constructor for GuiImage
Wii Home A new homebrew for Cashman's products is available today! Home is a Wii homebrew that runs at startup Wii
Custom IOSX rev20b Developer's note:This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features
The Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel
The Almighty Changelog:
* meta.xml now handles all ISO-8859-1 characters properly (you can use either UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 encoding, but UTF-8 is restricted to the ISO subset)
* Wiimote power button support (shutdown)
* Wiimote rumble honors system setting
* Fixed some crash bugs
* Fix meta
Wii GameCube Homebrew Launcher 0.2.1 Add the command line interface for Wii Homebrew Launcher
* Ability to load a file from a DOL SDgecko or USB stick (since Wii Homebrew Launcher only)
WiiSCU WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii