Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Everything is released under GPL.
* Customizable scriptable stages. 3 stages included by default (GuitarsOnFire, Guitarfun, Mario)
* Lefty flip
* Load all GFX from png files on SD card
* Load drums.ogg if it exists
* 'lower fret overriding'
* Sound fix when no song.ogg is found
* Gamecube controller support (Untested)
* Classic controller support (Untested)
* Not showing a difficulty if there are less then 10 notes (some songs just add a single note to show up as having all difficulties)
* Added 'start' key for keyboard
* No songs message when no songs are found
* Fix scoring for sustained notes
* Remove tails for short notes
* Add neck/highway gfx
* Failing a song when playing badly
* Keyboard keymap customizing
* Basic drum track support
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
The Video Game Homebrew coder ThatOtherPerson has released the initial version of his latest wiibrew project, The Video Game, a run and gun style homebrew game for the Nintendo Wii
Guitarfun Guitarfun, a Guitar Hero clone that played on the PC, makes its way to the Wii thanks to developer Hermes
Dance Clone Dance Clone from ThatOtherPerson:Dance Clone is exactly what it says it is, a clone of simply a Dance Dance Revolution
Supersonic Wii: Winter Edition (Installation is simply an extraction to an SD card if you have the Homebrew Browser installed)***Supersonic Wii is a music rhythm game where the player needs to hit buttons in sync with the music being played
automatii wii From Gabriel:Cellular automata game using opengl output (version 3 will use opengl for calculations)until version 1
Wii2600 Changelog: * 4-player paddle support * Ability to set the paddle mode to use (Roll, IR, or Analog joystick) * Wiimote "Roll" paddle mode (similar to Bit Trip Beat) * Ability to set "Roll" paddle mode sensitivity and center
OpenBoR SX and Plombo have released the latest build for OpenBoR, 3367
Super Paper Mario (EU) Hours of game: 58Hp 120/120 - Level 40Cards 256/256 - Recipes 96/96Maps 48/48 - Pixls 11/11Ds Cooking Disk 07/07-Infinite 3D-Coins: 999-Score: 4
Descent Wii From developerA tueidj:
Descent was originally released by Parallax Software in 1995
WiiScrubber NG This program is a quick'n'dirty port of the famous "WiiScrubber" Windowsapplication to UNIX
Comments on GuitarsOnFire:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GuitarsOnFire supports it