* Speed up extracting using updated libfat (speeds up download too, but it's not noticeable)
* Added USB support (plug in your USB device before booting HBB and turn off Use SD in settings)
* Added sorting of applications by name
* Added delete functionality to the queue (press minus to queue an application to be deleted)
* Added download and extract information (MB downloaded/MB total, Extracted files/Files to extract)
* Added a check to make sure Wii Network is initialised and active before downloading applications
* Fixed bug where you couldn't cancel the download queue if you had download prompt enabled
* Fixed bug where the meta.xml file name would change back to normal when you updated an application (this allows you to keep your custom name of applications)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Browser Homebrew dev teknecal has recently outed a new version of his Homebrew Browser, a handy wiibrew app that allows you to download the latest homebrewed apps and games straight to your Wii
Homebrew Browser Ffrom teknecal: * Changed blue tick to yellow tick so it can be seen easier * Made help and controls window larger * Free space is now shown at the bottom right of screen
Homebrew Browser Homebrew coder teknecal is back to release a new version of Homebrew Browser, the ever-popular wiibrew utility that allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games straight to your Nintendo Wii
Homebrew Browser Changelog:-Fixed issue with icons not being loaded, removing an application from the queue bug and updated meta