Wiibrew developer joeldj has come out with another update for FTPii. The latest version, 0.0.7, adds quite a number of improvements which make this application even better than before.
For those new to this program, it is essentially an FTP server for the Wii which allows users to tranfer files to and from a PC without having to eject the SD card from the console. For the rest of you who have been following this application's development, here's a quick look at all the changes made as taken from the FTPii history log on the Wiibrew website:
* Added virtual path support for /sd and /usb. (thanks srg!)
* Added SITE LOADER command to return to loader, Added SITE CLEAR command to clear the console
* Support for starting without a device connected (thanks srg!)
* Support for SD Gecko (though currently disabled in libfat) (thanks srg!)
* Re-enable read-ahead when remounting (thanks srg!)
If you plan on using FTPii, remember to go over the readme file included in the zipped package to avoid any problems with using the program.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.