Jacob Jarick and the team are at it again, as they release another quick update for their steadily growing WiiCR homebrew app for your Wii. Barring that admittedly awkward sentence construction, WiiCR basically turns your console into a media player with video stream capability - which ties in rather well with the Wii channels. Make sure to look out for WiiCR Tools 0.2, which is included in the provided bundle. As for the changelog (mind the length):
* Finished upgrading theme support
* Added special video plugin tpls
* "Add all mp3s to playlist" button when listing directories (icons1 only atm)
* Thmes all in sync (latest WiipaperMV and WiinVi).
* Fixed several bugs when saving / editing config
* Added vpb's modified video templates to icons1.
* Added vpb's updated mencoder enc_opts settings
* All themes now have access to all config options thanks to ndessell (small tweaks by me).
* Increased min vid size to 700kb in encode.pl seems to be good.
* Tidied httpd.conf
* All entries in httpd.conf that require changing for a custom win32 install are marked #!! the line above.
* Instant clear encoder jobs (must download latest wiicr_tools)
* Upgrading now easier, when updating delete config.dat from the rar before extracting. All new options will be loaded from config.new (if it exists).
* Mp3 titles are cleaned up a little for the playlist.
WiiCR Tools 0.2 released
* Udated wiicr config by Ed
* Kill_encoder.exe added
* Is in full working order with WiiCR 0.3.1.10
* Added mp3_play.tpl
* Fixed mp3_pls_body.tpl to work with new variables being used.
* Added shout_play.html for use with new shout_play.tpl
* Shoutcast player's background color matches that of WiipaperMV (No white border around player)
* Automatic redirection is up and running with new shout_play.tpl (in regards to adding playing a new mp3)
* And a few other minor changes to compensate for the new shout_play and mp3_play tpl additions.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiiCR_0.3.2_RC5 WiiCR logo - Image 1Most of you should be very familiar with WiiCR by now, so we'll be very quick about this
WiiCR If you're an avid reader of our Wii blog, we doubt that you haven't heard of the WiiCr Team's media player application for the Wii
WiiCR Homebrew'd Wii music player is once again updated