Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Return of the Jodi exploit Developer's note:Return of the Jodi is a safe way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification
ModMii A bit of time has passed since we've heard from Wii homebrew dev XFlak
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
Front SD ELF Loader Developer svpe updated the front end homebrew loader for the Nintendo Wii, and Front SD ELF Loader version 0
XavProg Changes in this release :
- Memory management improvements
Wii-Linux Proof of Concept It's safe to say development of the Linux operating system's port to the Nintendo Wii by Albert "isobel" Herranz and his crew is proceeding smoothly
MAG Loader Here's something for all of you who have following the homebrew scene for the Nintendo Wii video game console; the team of coders MAG/PiratePila and AntonioND have released a new application for you to enjoy
Homebrew Filter r38 Wii developer hamachi-mp has released the 38th revision of the Homebrew Filter
NeoPop GX 20-06-2008 Straight from the BountySource community, we hear that a new version of NeoPop GX has received the capability to run on the Wii, and NeoPop GX, as of version 20-06-2008, is now executable on the Nintendo Wii