If you've enjoyed experimenting with NoNameNo's homebrew application for the Wii, then you're going to enjoy the update we have for you today.
Just to clear things up, a few days ago we posted GRRLIB v2.0. Apparently, it was still unfinished. Now, v1.6 is the official latest version of the homebrew.
Here's the changelog for the latest version of the Nintendo Wii library:
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawRectangle(int x, int y, int hight, int widht, u16 color, int filled)
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawTriangle(int x, int y, int xa, int ya, int xb, int yb, u16 color)
* added: int GRRLIB_GetMapTile(int x, int y, int map,int mapwidth)
* added:void GRRLIB_Print(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata, int fg, int bg);
* added: void GRRLIB_ImgPrint(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata);
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawImg(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawTile(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* added: Textsystemdemo
* added: Primitivedemo
* win32 pngconverter
* Online converter
Well, we won't be standing in your way if your guys want to get your hands on the homebrew. All you have to do is click the download link below to enjoy. Keep checking this space for more updates on the Wii homebrew scene.
Don't forget to read through the Readme.txt file included in the archive.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GRRLib Wii Homebrew - Wiibrew - development library- GRRLIB download - Image 1Want to get into the world of Wiibrewing? You can start with nonameno's GRRLib, a development library that can get you started on your way to coding for the Wii, which you can view at the source link
Wii Config As the latest from homebrew developer Waninkoko, Wii Config version 1
libwiisprite Homebrew development on the Wii console is still in a relatively fledgeling state
WiiWizard From luccax:WiiWizard lets you install a Wii Application Template inside your Visual Studio (Express) 2008
BCX-BASIC BCX is called "The BASIC To C Translator"
RpgRenderer Another interesting homebrew application by NoNameNo for the Nintendo Wii has surfaced for aspiring developers looking for tools to make tasks a lot easier
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
libwiisprite Heads up, Wiibrewers! libwiisprite, the popular Wiibrew sprite library, has received a new update from its authors, Chaosteil and Feesh!
ONScripter ONScripter is an opensource cross-platform clone of the NScripter Visual Novel engine
WiiuseJ If you're a programmer, you might take an interest in this new Java API, WiiuseJ
Comments on GRRLIB:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GRRLIB supports it