Heads up, Wiibrew developers! Here's the latest version of LibOGC, the premiere library for Wii and GameCube homebrew development. This version now has support for the Wiimote. Here's what else is new on release 20080602:
* Shagkur's lwbt port and reworking of Para's wiiuse library bring us wiimote support.
* The old sd card library has now been removed in favour of libfat.
* Extended and improved API for accessing the nand filesystem.
* Internal console now understands VT escape sequences.
* argv support for passing arguments to applications.
* Improved Video detection scheme for setting mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
libwiisprite Wiibrewers Chaosteil, Feesh and Arikado has released a new version of libwiisprite, a handy sprite library for the Nintendo Wii that uses GX as its underlying rendering engine
GRRLIB NoNameNo's C/C++ 2D/3D graphics development library for the Nintendo Wii, GRRLIB, has recently received a new update, bumping up the version of the app to 4
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
GRRLib 3.0.1 With the rise of the Wii homebrew scene becoming even more pronounced lately, it's no surprise that there's been a generous amount of dev tools circulating around the community
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D Graphics library for Wii application developers