Budding homebrew developers who want to make a name for themselves on the Nintendo Wii will be happy to know that a new build for the C++-based sprite library is finally available for download. Developers Chaosteil and Feesh! recently announced the new bugfix release to libwiisprite, stepping up this useful development tool to version 0.1.9.
No new features have been added in this current build, but it does address several bugs that were noted in previous releases. To give you a better idea of what bug fixes were included, here's a rundown of the latest changelog for libwiisprite v0.1.9:
* This is mainly a bugfix release, no new features included. You may need to update your sources to correctly use the display now. The examples also got updated.
* Added a wrong size check to image loading errors. Image width and height have to be a multiple of 4.
* The whole screen estate is used. Pointer correction is also explained in the spritetest example.
* LayerManager.SetViewWindow() fixed. Displays correctly now.
* Fixed TiledLayer displaying (last version crashed GX) and collision detecting with sprites.
* Now doing more checks throughout the code.
As always, please don't forget to read the documentation for further instructions on how to install libwiisprite into your console.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GRRLIB NoNameNo's C/C++ 2D/3D graphics development library for the Nintendo Wii, GRRLIB, has recently received a new update, bumping up the version of the app to 4
WiiBuilder Is a Windows software to use for Wii homebrew development
Wiiuse Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console
Spritemanager Spritemanager is a class designed to be an easy to use manager for libwiisprite that allow to directly create and handle sprites with images, images sequence or text inside
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D/3D graphics library for Wii application developers
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D Graphics library for Wii application developers
Knowledge Knowledge is an engine i been creating in my spare time since August, 31 of 2008
ONScripter ONScripter is an opensource cross-platform clone of the NScripter Visual Novel engine
RpgRenderer Another interesting homebrew application by NoNameNo for the Nintendo Wii has surfaced for aspiring developers looking for tools to make tasks a lot easier
Comments on libwiisprite 0.1.9:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if libwiisprite 0.1.9 supports it